TESTING THIS------ Handsome Matt's Tools!

sad, but i accept it

pretty roleplay, you are looking closely like the real one, and finally someone who don't cosplays wilson, and you are cosplaying as my favorite character, thank you for this awesome cosplay :grin:

Thank you very much :) 

Welcome to the forum! 

This is a really nice Willow impersonation! Awesome hair. ^^

Thank you very much, the wig isn't as flicky as I would like it to be, I will hopefully be working on that! 

Hello everyone! 

I was recommend here by someone on Reddit who said you guys and dolls may like my very rough and simple Willow costume. This was purely a trial run of the costume/wig today, so it's very rough around the edges... 

Posted Image

I'm just planning on wearing this for my celebratory day 1000 stream on TwitchTV, so I didn't want to go too overboard.

If I was planning to take this 'out' (to ComiCon, etc) I would get a longer skirt, some proper shoes and style the wig to a much better standard! 

During the stream I will be wearing some makeup which will hopefully help with the effect. I'll post some pictures up once I'm wearing the whole thing!

I hope you enjoy looking at this guys :-)

Thanks x

I could not resist post-213568-0-11533800-1377542198_thumb.

Hello everyone! 

I was recommend here by someone on Reddit who said you guys and dolls may like my very rough and simple Willow costume. This was purely a trial run of the costume/wig today, so it's very rough around the edges... 

Posted Image

I'm just planning on wearing this for my celebratory day 1000 stream on TwitchTV, so I didn't want to go too overboard.

If I was planning to take this 'out' (to ComiCon, etc) I would get a longer skirt, some proper shoes and style the wig to a much better standard! 

During the stream I will be wearing some makeup which will hopefully help with the effect. I'll post some pictures up once I'm wearing the whole thing!

I hope you enjoy looking at this guys :-)

Thanks x

Very nice! I wish I could go to Comicon or something ;_;

I have a Wilson Waistcoat and Shirt and such but I don't have black hair, and it's not long enough to even be shaped like his... 

I wonder what happens if someone tries to do Wx-78. Or Wickerbottom. Or Woody... Or even Wolfgang for that matter. I am intrigued in any chaos that ensues from here.

EDIT:

oh god, Maxwell...

Edited by jangofet
  • Like 1

Hello peoples, yes I'm the Wilson on the second post. In fact Deerlet suggested that I should start posting on here and I'm glad she posted my cosplay *excite*

Anyway, for NYCC I'm thinking of knitting together a winter hat which requires knitting experience that I Don't Have. It's solely because the convention is around fall/winter temperatures and I don't want to deal with hair glue frustration ever again. If I don't make it in time, I'll continue modifying my wig.

Edited by zlandael
  • Like 3