Sign in to follow this  
juliette

New Mac Book Pro, cant load purchased game

juliette    14

Hello,I purchased Dont Starve (early access) on my mac mini a couple days ago and it worked perfectly well, but I am having issues now that I bought a new computer, a mac book pro. I was able to install the game, but once I login, a red Error sign pops up, "Error: Module load error: undefined." This only happened once on my mac mini, and I fixed it by re-installing the game and checking my internet connection. This time, however, none of this works. The sign pops up every time. I still have the mac mini but only for a few days, and the game still works on it. I tried to log out of the mac mini in case the double login was confusing the system, but that didnt change anything...Could you help me?

Khandaker    10

Im not sure i am having errors too =/ This better be on steam Soon lol cause then i think all the errors will be gone that are browser base and i can actually pay with paypal -.-

Dee    10

Yeah this seems to happen alot with all browser based games... The best thing to do is either update your java and try again or you could just wait till its on steam but even then they may not have made a Mac version by that time :/Hope this helped...

Edited by Dee

Alia    24

Hi,We are working on the problem at the moment. We will post with an update in the notices section when we make some progress!Thanks for the bug report!Alia

Dee    10

I have a fix! This worked with mine and my friends Mac book pro's... All you do is click the Chrome bar at the top left of the screen right next to the apple symbol, Then click clear browsing history uncheck everything expect clear browser cache... This may or may not delete your saves not 100% sure but it worked for me... So give that a try, if that doesn't work then I don't know what else will...

Corey    310

Hey everyone, I just wanted to give users who are having this issue an update on the situation. To help us communicate with people what is going on around this bug, I'm locking and closing this thread along with others on this topic to move the discussion to our master thread which be found here: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?457-quot-Error-Module-load-error-undefined-quot-MASTER-THREAD

I've posted a current update and we'll be updating as we get more info and attempt to resolve this issue ASAP. It's at the top of our development priority right now.

Thanks for all the feedback, suggestions and info around how to recreate and fix this bug. We're trying to get the right info to fix this.