Don't Starve, the roleplay

WhispNcat

*growls as i enter deeper the forest where i can't seem to smell or hear the others*"this seems to be good..."*looks around feeling something wrond and walks up seeing a ice staff and several hounds, one seems to be awake*"One is awake! great...**quickly runs past stealing the ice staff chuckling and withot leaving a footprint i land quietly hinding from the hounds and they look around growling and barking*"That shows them!"*Continues to walk until i find the savannahs and rest by a tree*

Azreth: Still refuses I can't have anymore... I'll get all : / fat I guess. That wouldn't be good in this form...

Another heads up... the size 1 text is what Azreth is thinking... She isn't actually talking. The dark Blue is what she does and the noises she makes.

*looks around in the savannah*"I'm sure around here was the last place i was..."*sees another staff and a backpack with other materials from earlier*"There it is!"*looks around*"but i think what killed me was... hmm... what was it?"*puts on the backpack and picks up the other staff, fire staffn and turns around*"I think it would be safe to stay around them..."*runs back on all fours carefully sneaking around the angry ice hounds and back to the others*"I will stay with you for now..."

*sighs and answers John*"I got it... from... uh... its hard to explain but i died in this would and it turns out that the place i died isn't that far... and i wouldn't go back past there... some hounds are really angry"*chuckles a little*

Azreth: This is all so odd... Maxwell never seems to place others in the some land. Or at least when I was to hunt them down they were all on different islands... Why is it now that we have all found one another? Plus I've been here for a while... I haven't seen any of these people.