Don't Starve, the roleplay

WhispNcat

*growls mumbling to myself a little as i wake up once again in the same world*"great so many bad things are going on and now this is happening... seems familiar..."*looks around*"But i just... hmm... I can't remember... but... i should go look around the place"*gets up flicking my tail and brushing the dirt off my cloths*

*hears people in the distance*"I better disguise myself, OW?!"*still clutches her head, but digs through her purse, pulls out a leaf and eats it. She turns into a 14 year old girl in a pink poofy gingham dress, curly blonde pig tails, a cupcake headband, and two blue curls falling loosely down the front of her ears*"Stupid duplicate."*gets up, clutching her head*

*turns around hearing the chatter of two others hearing one perfectly but not much of the second person*"grr... he didn't have to bring me to others..."*slowly sneaks on my fours not to be noticed and hides in bushes as i get closer to the chatter soon seeing a small figure of a girl*"This might be far as i can go without trying to get noticed..."

*puts my head forward trying to hear and mumbles*"A male named John and a female child named Cake... but seems like she was having a hard time remembering her name...*growls loudly enough for anyone to hear but suddenly stops knowing I'll get noticed and gives out a soft hiss*"Darn it! I should get ready to run away if they turn"

*hears noise from a nearby meadow*

What? Again? Gol dangit, will.

*carefully heads towards the noise*

Azreth has already been living here some time. She has made a home near some caves and a large group of beefalo. She has broken away from Maxwell's control, but still has difficulty controlling herself.

Azreth: *thinks to herself* ... Everyday is just the same... Will I ever be able to leave this place? I know others have tried, but did they succeed?

*listens closely and gives out a loud roar*"Like i would try to but since you know where i am it would be useless to stay under there...**stands up slowly as my eyes glow putting my hand on my mask*"You might not bite but i do!"*hisses mumbling to myself*"Why would that jerk kill me and bring me here! Is he doing it because he knows i hate having other humans around?"*turns my head to where i heard something going into a bush and sighs*"Still not an expert at sneaking around..."