Don't Starve, the roleplay

WhispNcat

Just what the title says this is a Don't Starve RP. and just wanting to mention a few things...-This is Don't Starve so no random things that you would never see in Don't Starve... you can mention things like that but don't make them or anything...- Everyone should know this! Don't act all high and mighty like a god... I'm serious about that... (this includes that you can't be a god...)-I will allow others roleplaying as characters in Don't Starve :3 but if your going to have another character also... I would make the characters talk in different colors...-This might take away the fun but... I think it would be better to stick around something human like... but if you can't think of anything like that then just post your character and I will see if its ok.

Name:Age(optional):

Backstory (optional):

Abilities (pros and cons):

That's it :3 I will be putting up my character later and hoping to get at least 5 or 6 people before startingAnd here it is.

Name: Whisp

Age(optional): 14

Appearance: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?22971-Cats-Dont-Starve-Art&p=276024#post276024 (by name Whisp)

Backstory: N/A (for now)Abilities: Almost anything a cat can do, but has a strange fear of water and can't see in the dark well (And having two different colored eyes... hard for me to explain that unless you know that much about cats)more details of this character here -> http://mapletale.deviantart.com/art/WhispNcat-s-Life-394847532

Also All that are accepted:

@moelbooy - SRBIA

@Blewcheese - John

@nathanael - Nathan

@Kooez - Azreth

@Ellebelly24 - Kate

@Rabbitfist - Rim

@gloryKAT - Shard

And that's all for now.

Edited by WhispNcat

Name:SRBIAGender:HumanAprrance:Looks like wx78Backstory:He was sad he is in alpha and is not god he want to get better not a alpha robot a beta robot!then he found the thing from maxwell he wish it so he pull lever but in true it was a trap the peopel heard that and now they shame because the robot is far away but maxwell send a watcher so they can watch the robot on the storys Abbiltys:Is a robot,water and rain damage,can make bad effects on him,If sytesm are wrong he is wronng(insane etc..),does know NOTHIGN about ds,need to learn everthing

Human like, huh? Well, time to make a new character! Kinda...Name: JohnAge: no.Gender: maleAppearance: many facial scars, black hair, relatively short, wears glasses. (Familiar much?)Backstory: seems like he's spent a long time in the DS world, but he never seems to age.Abilities: knows a lot about the DS world, can do shadow magic. Shadow magic exhausts him, and he is pretty frail, not physically strong.Maybe it's kind of a Shelby clone. I hope that's ok with you :p

Name: nathanAge(optional): 16 Gender: maleAppearance (or picture of your character): messy hair, 6 ft 2, has shorts and medium sized muscles.Backstory (optional):Abilities (pros and cons): blue hounds follow him ( blue heelers, get it? ) is tough, works in winter, doesn't use magic

: o I must join this!You know my character Azreth, right? Would it be alright if I were to roleplay as Azreth's cursed form?I obviously know that Azreth is not actually from DS (derp) but ;-; I would really appreciate it if I were able to join as her! If I can't join I understand...If I can...

here's info on her: Name: AzrethAge(optional): unknownGender: femaleAppearance (or picture of your character):

post-18753-13764598022007_thumb.jpgBackstory (optional): Was tricked by Maxwell's promise of friends and thrown into his world as a demon to kill. Maxwell has a hard time controlling her though. She ends up breaking away from his control to choose her own path in this strange new land.Abilities (pros and cons): Hard to control herself. Has great strength and lots of health. Never gets cold.

Human like, huh? Well, time to make a new character! Kinda...Name: JohnAge: no.Gender: maleAppearance: many facial scars, black hair, relatively short, wears glasses. (Familiar much?)Backstory: seems like he's spent a long time in the DS world, but he never seems to age.Abilities: knows a lot about the DS world, can do shadow magic. Shadow magic exhausts him, and he is pretty frail, not physically strong.Maybe it's kind of a Shelby clone. I hope that's ok with you :p

youve stolen my original name