Sign in to follow this  
crowell00

Should the brick roads show up on my minimap?

Bogpad    21

they actually do, its as hard to see as the difference between the map layout of the different biomes (or even harder), but you can see the roads on the map...

hell, am I the only person who took a close look on the map in this game? :D

Edited by Bogpad

Aerow    10

Are you sure Bogpad cause I cant seem to spot them on the map. I did fully zoom in too and doing it on 1080p.

Aerow    10
Why should they show on the map? What purpose.

Usually they lead to the bridges that connect islands. Saying that, there are many that have dead ends too. Implementing it just helps in better navigation I guess.

Little Teemo    15

ahhh that brick road, i actually don't mind not seeing it, i mean i walk all over the map and discover new things and look for closest path to walk to my destination...and most of time it's not the brick path

Bogpad    21
Are you sure Bogpad cause I cant seem to spot them on the map. I did fully zoom in too and doing it on 1080p.

unless they changed it, yes, I am sure, because I had to edit them out of some parts of my pics, when I made the picture for the "How to identify the biomes on the map" picture.

As I suggested last week I think, they need to get to the map and do some improvements regarding symbols (symbols size, look) and some markers to remember locations. I also consider that mini-roads should indeed show up.

Aerow    10
unless they changed it, yes, I am sure, because I had to edit them out of some parts of my pics, when I made the picture for the "How to identify the biomes on the map" picture.

Pretty sure they changed it then bud.