Sign in to follow this  
haha_potatoes

I can't play :(

I updated my Don't Starve for the recent update and then afterwards I wasn't able to play. I've been trying to get on every few hours; thinking maybe my laptop just needs to do something? I launch it from steam and I start to hear the intro music for a second and then I get a message saying dontstarve_steam.exe has stopped working. Then it told me that there was a problem and that windows will notify me if there is a solution.

Afterwards it makes me close the program...any suggestions on what I should do? I've tried uninstalling it multiple times now and creating a shortcut onto my desktop.

Thanks I'm new and so I was looking around and didn't know where to post this. I tried to look at my program files through the C:drive and couldn't find any file for steam :/

Little Teemo    15

WELCOME TO OUR LITTLE COMMUNITY.......here you will find our deaths, day survived, maps, strategies, and many more useful information to help u get through ur lonely night out in the woods

Thanks for the welcome. I've been browsing around the forums and have learned some good tips here and there. My longest day was 21 days and then i fell into a sea of spiders...was testing how strong pigmen were and went to a level 3 spider nest and got pushed inside and then died.