I bring tidings of Halloween art and baby Deerclops

(imgs)

Keep trying little guy, you'll scare that flower eventually BY DESTROYING ALL ITS BRETHREN.

I hope Maxwell likes pumpkin jam, there's gotta be plenty of right now...

That's one cute "lil" Deerclops, is it practising scare-skills on that flower? :3

I hope Maxwell likes pumpkin jam, there's gotta be plenty of right now...

That's one cute "lil" Deerclops, is it practising scare-skills on that flower? :3

I think Maxwell states he isn't very fond of vegetables dohoho

Today it's a flower. Metaphorical tomorrow it'll be Wilson. They grow up so fast *wipes tear from eye*

Listened to/watched Disney song sequences for almost two hours to get inspiration for over the top posing, come up with this.

tumblr_mun06yYEwa1rxcc5ho1_1280.jpg

I'd like to do something a bit more "Friends on the Other Side" themed but alas, that'll have to happen later when I can actually think of something. 

• Like 5

Listened to/watched Disney song sequences for almost two hours to get inspiration for over the top posing, come up with this.

(img)

I'd like to do something a bit more "Friends on the Other Side" themed but alas, that'll have to happen later when I can actually think of something.

And that's how Maxwell says hi

• Like 1

Beware. For when you stare into the Abyss, the abyss stares into you.

I have laughed at Hell and Hell laughed right back. :c

looks like we're getting religious in here, and we all know what happens when religion is brought up..

THE BIBLE IS COMPLETELY FALSE AND STUPID LIKE OTHER RELIGIONS BECAUSE IT'S ALL LIES AND MY OPINION IS FACT SO SHUT UP AND DEAL WITH IT TURDS.

looks like we're getting religious in here, and we all know what happens when religion is brought up..

THE BIBLE IS COMPLETELY FALSE AND STUPID LIKE OTHER RELIGIONS BECAUSE IT'S ALL LIES AND MY OPINION IS FACT SO SHUT UP AND DEAL WITH IT TURDS.

No.

• Like 1

Your style really suits Maxwell haha, and gosh that spasmatic over-joyed Maxwell avatar on your Tumblr... Glorious.

I'm glad, i was actually thinking of doing a panel redraw from your comic (with your permission of course!) but I haven't picked on yet. And my rp tumblr makes me draw awfully strange things sometimes but at least it's just weird and not... well, NSFW. :y

I pick and choose the drawings I like and stick 'em on my art tumblr. 

How did i make it this long and not post my not-funny photoshop job on here?

tumblr_inline_mukp93mfzj1s5mvgn.jpg

I don't know if this brand is everywhere else but I remember it from when I was younger because my mother's half of the family carries the surname "Maxwell" |: