Went to a con for the weekend with @Kurry

She made the costumes, I just modeled it basically.

(img)

^ This makes a lot of sense actually, considering Maxwell has the ability to make copies of himself in-game. Oh god another real-life Maxwell D: RUN

I sat down for maybe an hour and concepted a Don't Starve character. Specifically, for Don't Starve: Together.

tumblr_n8ivj6Gm6T1rxcc5ho1_1280.jpg

Though with how the game is set up in terms of how the characters are done, I don't think it'd be possible, but it was still fun to explore! 

• Like 3

I really need to put all my requests in one post so I don't lose them. So if you've requested something from me in the past and I haven't done it (I don't care how old it is) feel free to say it again. I'll edit them into the Opening Post.

My teacher took over an hour to come back to class today and I sketched this out.

tumblr_n8pr90aF0L1rxcc5ho1_1280.jpg

• Like 5

Here's a fresh request if you're in the mood. Webber chastising a Creepy Crawler spider's person-eating habits. With the Guardian searching for a Wilson in the background. Hiding using the Bush Hat.

tumblr_n934sb9gxP1rxcc5ho1_1280.jpg

I'm on a caffiene high right now. 

• Like 4

Oh, I forgot to add this one. I had to take another 40 minute bus ride on the same day as the Seth-Potato-Cup picture and I ended up with this;

tumblr_n93belmn9f1rxcc5ho1_1280.jpg

What Maxwell looks like if I don't caricature him. I might do something further with this.

And Wilson's ghost party continues, soon to be a thrilling saga.

tumblr_n94s1o84i71rxcc5ho1_1280.jpg

• Like 2

Huehue. Good stuff. I can see i'll need to come up with a far more ambitious request, Ms. Caffeine Drip. :3

Abigail chasing a Wendy ghost while Willow fights a Dragonfly.

I crashed kinda hard, wow. 

Your art is so beautiful! :o

Thank you kindly! 

HNNNG I was so busy liking Rhodey's art that I've reached my positive like vote for the day.

If that wasn't the case, I'd like every single thing in your gallery because -damn-, it's all brilliant. You've really captured the DS style in your own way.

Edited by FieldNotes

HNNNG I was so busy liking Rhodey's art that I've reached my positive like vote for the day.

If that wasn't the case, I'd like every single thing in your gallery because -damn-, it's all brilliant. You've really captured the DS style in your own way.

No worries! Rhodey and I are buds so there's enough likes to go around.  :listening_headphone

I should actually take this moment to say, I've actually bothered to start using DeviantART again, so if anyone uses that site as well, I'm there.