tumblr_n423m7mrXr1rxcc5ho1_1280.png

Description pasted from Tumblr;

If you haven’t heard, I played as Maxwell in RoG finally. I got struck by lightning three times in less than ten days.

When I played as Wilson, I got struck once.

When I played as Wigfrid, I never got struck. I have come to the conclusion that Maxwell is actually a lightning rod.

He’s also been freezing in summer so I think he hates summer so much that he freezes just to spite it but that’s for another day.

• Like 5

Part of the comic is very similar to a scene from the latest TF2 comic? Was that intentional or is it some sort of crazy coincidence?

Possibly. I partook in the discussion of the idea but I didn't sketch or ink it. I just put the colour and shading on. Though both myself and the other artist are big fans of TF2 so it's not that farfetched.

Possibly. I partook in the discussion of the idea but I didn't sketch or ink it. I just put the colour and shading on. Though both myself and the other artist are big fans of TF2 so it's not that farfetched.

Well, the resemblance is uncanny. :razz:

f9vQtm4.jpg

Regardless, I'd say Willow must be very low on sanity to dream up that monstrosity.

Edited by Sporb

Lol, what happened was they thought the sleeping tallbird was another tumbleweed. It was hilarious to listen to. 

Bah, that sounds hilarious! Those buggers aren't easy to get around when sneaking either.

There wouldn't happen to be a video or recording about it, would there, or was it a live private chat, or something?

Anyway I couldn't help but be reminded of this Amnesia scare.

Did the friend scream like above, shutter in scared silence, or simply dealt with the situation with stoic perception?

Screaming, most definitely.

Edited by Parrotoss

I think they were just chasing the tumbleweeds around and then just yelled AHHH TALLBIRD. And yeah, it was in a private chat, Skype specifically. I need to get a recording software to record these calls because some of the things that get said.

Anyway, I come bearing some Wilsons.

One to do with the update;

tumblr_n4xazvqpT81rxcc5ho1_1280.jpg 

and something I did up in Copic Markers;

tumblr_n4rxd7Vyla1rxcc5ho1_500.png

• Like 1