I don't usually do crossovers but this idea popped in my head and it was something I had to do. I'm also a huge fan of TF2 so it would happen eventually...

[democlops]

I was eating a cookie and ended up having that thing in my lungs because I lost it when I saw democlops.

Got a couple things that I've done over some time. One is a scene from a roleplay in which to be honest, I freaking lost it when I read the post. Wilson punching something out of nowhere, srnk. Maxwell just wanted help you SLEEP so you could get attacked by spiders.

%7Boption%7D

Then a friend of mine wanted to be drawn in the style.

More glorious troll pictures. Don't ever stop drawing them <3

Admittedly I haven't had a ton of time for artworks due to homework and then convention this weekend but while I was resting my feet I did manage to doodle a fistpumping Wes. 

Posted Image

Other than this thing I started, anyway.

Posted Image

Which I haven't the faintest idea what possessed me to draw it.  

• Like 4

Hey there The Letter W! Just chiming in to let you know that we featured your fan art, your thread, and your Tumblr on the official Don't Starve site! Corey and I stumbled onto your blog and loved your Wilson and Maxwell sketches! Especially the one where Wilson uses a Beefalo horn. Great work!

• Like 1

Admittedly I haven't had a ton of time for artworks due to homework and then convention this weekend but while I was resting my feet I did manage to doodle a fistpumping Wes. 

Posted Image

Other than this thing I started, anyway.

Posted Image

Which I haven't the faintest idea what possessed me to draw it.  

This is terrific! I cannot wait to see the bottom one colored. Gratz on being featured ^^

• Like 1

Hey there The Letter W! Just chiming in to let you know that we featured your fan art, your thread, and your Tumblr on the official Don't Starve site! Corey and I stumbled onto your blog and loved your Wilson and Maxwell sketches! Especially the one where Wilson uses a Beefalo horn. Great work!

i just exploded violently i've never been featured on anything oAo

Posted Image

• Like 1