How do you draw so well with a pen?

WELL MY FRIEND, IT'S SIMPLE YOU JUST force yourself to draw with them over and over. Literally that's all I did. I liked the idea of drawing in pen because I couldn't take my lines back and I really started doing it so I would become more confident in my lines. That and I guess I just like how smooth ball point pens *usually* are compared to a lot of pencils?

Anyway, this one's under a spoiler tag because there is blood and some missing features.

tumblr_n2f689dLo81rxcc5ho1_1280.png

The full moon may or may not have interfered with the touchstone. :9

• Like 1

WELL MY FRIEND, IT'S SIMPLE YOU JUST force yourself to draw with them over and over. Literally that's all I did. I liked the idea of drawing in pen because I couldn't take my lines back and I really started doing it so I would become more confident in my lines. That and I guess I just like how smooth ball point pens *usually* are compared to a lot of pencils?

Anyway, this one's under a spoiler tag because there is blood and some missing features.

tumblr_n2f689dLo81rxcc5ho1_1280.png

The full moon may or may not have interfered with the touchstone. :9

I think Wilson forgot his makeup this morning.

That's what I've heard a lot of people say! They couldn't get into the story (which I don't blame them, getting through the first Act alone is a feat in itself) but enjoy the character designs. I like it for both personally, once it gets going it's a lot of fun!

I only just tried out Wigfried yesterday, what an interesting little character she is! :9

That's what I've heard a lot of people say! They couldn't get into the story (which I don't blame them, getting through the first Act alone is a feat in itself) but enjoy the character designs. I like it for both personally, once it gets going it's a lot of fun!

I only just tried out Wigfried yesterday, what an interesting little character she is! :9

Well in that case, I might give Homestruck another try. I'm only afraid to because I'm sure it will turn into something I can't put down until I'm finished with it, which will take forever considering how large the fanbase is.

And I like Wigfrid. I like how her voice isn't a flute or gentle like the other girls.

Well in that case, I might give Homestruck another try. I'm only afraid to because I'm sure it will turn into something I can't put down until I'm finished with it, which will take forever considering how large the fanbase is.

And I like Wigfrid. I like how her voice isn't a flute or gentle like the other girls.

Considering this page exists

tumblr_n3c7mwIEDN1r4q7yco1_500.gif

I'd say it's worth it.

Yes me too! She's the kind of girl who would punch your teeth out if you fed her peas. 

Golly gee, there is something absolutely stunning and terrifying about this appliance. It's like...I dunno, it's neat. I might just print this out and put it on my fridge as an example.

In Homestruck, it appears trolls reproduce through buckets or something--maybe celebrity babies will become a thing in the future and a method relating to a bucket will be used.

Oh, and if you are still taking requests, could I maybe get a tap dancing pengull with a bunch of baby spiders balancing on its head. That would be amazing--and if not---it's fine, I shall survive.

Edited by Parrotoss

buttnuggets I haven't posted anything long enough to fall of the front page

I'll do some link drops for now since I actually haven't finished a single thing.

Don't-Starvestuck?

Don't-Starvestuck!

And a work in progress which I haven't posted anywhere else.

I object to it not being called something more catchy, like Homestarve or something.

Doc Scratch is in Maxwell's place; why did I not see this coming? It fits pretty well.