Requests are noted and i'll be sure to start thumbnailing them soon but in the meantime have this picture that shows just how productive i haven't been lately

(img)

DRINK  VEGETABLE  JUICE

Hmm depends on what stuff you put in there, Maxwell >_> <_<

requests are noted and i'll be sure to start thumbnailing them soon but in the meantime have this picture that shows just how productive i haven't been lately

tumblr_n1fitehj9C1scb47oo1_1280.png

DRINK  VEGETABLE  JUICE

I am a stinky poop slimy who hasn't been putting a lot of effort into things lately and would feel terrible I gave other people that quality of work so while I go mentally smack myself a thousand times fold, have this "drawing" of Maxwell stomping on a flower and a bee about to start crying real bee tears.

tumblr_n1ys8gEEaz1rxcc5ho1_1280.jpg

• Like 4

I am a stinky poop slimy who hasn't been putting a lot of effort into things lately and would feel terrible I gave other people that quality of work so while I go mentally smack myself a thousand times fold, have this "drawing" of Maxwell stomping on a flower and a bee about to start crying real bee tears.

(img)

Ahhh, don't we all love nature!

I'm not dead yet but only a couple more weeks left then I can start doing people's requests with the time I actually want to put into them |:<

In the meantime, I shat-sketched out this alternate ending to Adventure Mode because of Wilson's terrible jokes.

Dropbox link because I haven't actually uploaded it anywhere.

• Like 4

I'm not dead yet but only a couple more weeks left then I can start doing people's requests with the time I actually want to put into them |:<

In the meantime, I shat-sketched out this alternate ending to Adventure Mode because of Wilson's terrible jokes.

Dropbox link because I haven't actually uploaded it anywhere.

now THAT would have been a great ending!