lmao the maker of this thread is a total dorkfest

and yet the major dorkfest is shucking awesome and loved

you dork

Edit: We need to Collab again. Maybe with the little char you made. c:  Or I can try and help with the Shimeji's if you need any.

Edited by osmRhodey

lmao the maker of this thread is a total dorkfest

and yet the major dorkfest is shucking awesome and loved

you dork

Edit: We need to Collab again. Maybe with the little char you made. c:  Or I can try and help with the Shimeji's if you need any.

Well... I think I can handle the Chester shimeji by myself as most of his frames will be the same, just different leg movements and a little squash/stretch. 

Buuuut... Surely tackling the rest of the cast would be something else. Maxwell-Shimeji was a big enough pain in the ass, especially since I accidentally deleted half of the original SAI files so I couldn't do the final touch ups properly. 

I kind of want to do Wilson as well but his hair would take up like half of the available space unless it's really cut back.

Kind of, I guess. From Team 17's art forum. I used the nick Pyramid, but it was long ago.

Fancy seeing you here. I love your version for Wilson as the Puppetmaster btw.

SHEEEEEYUT I remember you! Long time no see and talk about a blast from the past! And thank you kindly! 

That's just awesome. Could I request me ?

Whoops, didn't see this right away! Do you have a reference of yourself I may use?

I actually finished this some time ago, took forever to scan it, and took even longer to post it. The shading was all experimental, and I'm not sure I like the direction all of it went. All well, that's traditional art; no take backsies. 

tumblr_n9lji0o0WB1rxcc5ho1_500.png

I'm doing them in the order you unlock them in, so next up will be Wendy. 

• Like 1

Whoops, didn't see this right away! Do you have a reference of yourself I may use?

I actually finished this some time ago, took forever to scan it, and took even longer to post it. The shading was all experimental, and I'm not sure I like the direction all of it went. All well, that's traditional art; no take backsies. 

tumblr_n9lji0o0WB1rxcc5ho1_500.png

I'm doing them in the order you unlock them in, so next up will be Wendy. 

My avatar, aka Wilson's skull in a prestihatitator, with a tophat.

By the way it's just amazing.

I caved in and drew one of my OCs as a Don't Starve character.
/drops this and runs off

tumblr_na0x7d0gDQ1rxcc5ho1_1280.png

The details I wrote out are as follows;

About time I got around to doing this. If I had the know how I would definitely make a mod, but alas, I am just someone who can imitate art styles. 
He would eat less often, but require more food when he does hunger. Special power would be the ability to craft poison darts, using excess venom. Similar to how Wilson and Webber grow beards, after 2-3 days you get a venom drop. Takes 4 to craft a poison dart, which also requires papyrus and a couple hound’s teeth. 
Overheats slower but freezes faster. Slower movement for 1-2 days after eating, depending on amount consumed. Basically if you keep him full he’s going to be slow. 

Yes I’m aware he doesn’t start with a W but “Wrent” just sounds silly. And he doesn’t have a middle name.

Edited by The Letter W
  • Like 2

Because I did this

tumblr_na2grjr1Rt1r4q7yco1_500.jpg

I quickly sketched out

tumblr_na35aaIcVP1rxcc5ho1_1280.png

petition for another adventure mode in which you carry around Maxwell's head on the diving rod stick while he barks orders at you about how to outsmart his radiohead body before the world becomes a complete void with only sound because that is how the radio do
  • Like 6