The Letter W    5,395

Yeah, we discussed that some things need to be darkened, but this was just a general test for contours and whatnot. As for the hair, we didn't have much other than a pick comb and some gel/spray I had. There'll probably be another test run when the costumes are actually more or less finished. 

Thank you for your suggestions though!

Tamir    1,237

And a WIP shot.

(img)

Now that's gonna be awesome... 3D PRINT HIM >: D

The Letter W    5,395

I reblogged a meme on tumblr, asking people to send certain colour palettes and a character name. 

I have jerkwad friends, to be honest with you.

tumblr_n6y0lukWzb1rxcc5ho1_1280.png

• Like 1

FieldNotes    61

The only reason I avoid commenting on this page is because the moment I hit the "art thread" link on your sig I have the urge to like EVERYTHING.

ABSOLUTEY EVERYTHING.

Honestly, truly, do not stop what you are doing. You've nailed the Don't Starve theme so hard that I'm pretty sure the nail has gone right through the board in this case. I'm jealous of your art skills but I'm also perpetually in awe that someone could do something this good as a hobby.

It...I can't process it.

Moreplease.

• Like 1

FieldNotes    61

I like the part where you make cooking metaphors for your artwork. You're not an oven, y'know, or a machine! You're an artist, and a brilliant one at that...I could never get the hang of Zbrush and it scared me away. Still, that thing looks brilliantly horrific. Keep up the brilliant work!

Parrotoss    214

Dang-doodly damn, I never realized how ugly Maxwell can be. He's a werewolf/vampire/shark man...hmmm, every teen girl's dream.  :wilsondisapproving:

Crapplejacks    97

Dang-doodly damn, I never realized how ugly Maxwell can be. He's a werewolf/vampire/shark man...hmmm, every teen girl's dream. :wilsondisapproving:

You know life is crap when this is true.

• Like 1

The Letter W    5,395

Dang-doodly damn, I never realized how ugly Maxwell can be. He's a werewolf/vampire/shark man...hmmm, every teen girl's dream.  :wilsondisapproving:

Oh good. I succeeded in making him that way. I wasn't exactly going for the chiseled supermodel variety. 

• Like 1

Luggs    668

THAT MADE ME FALL OUT OF MY CHAIR. Freaking good job, W. Very terrifying.

• Like 1

Tamir    1,237

This one is still cooking in ZBrush.

(img)

Holy koalefants this must be 3D printed someday mwahaha

Crapplejacks    97

Because of artists like you, W, I have decided to buy my first art tablet, which is a Wacom Intuos. You have inspired me to do art, which, hopefully will be sufficient. Thank you!

NICOL3    23

I'M ENJOYING YOUR ZBRUSH EXPLOITTSS!! KEEP IT UP!! And the 2D stuff is hella great too! 

FieldNotes    61

Maxwell's totally taking that hair to make a Wilson-inspired monster. OR, to finally reveal the mystery of the anti-gravity Wilson hair...must be scary seeing that huge nose poking out of a bush.

• Like 1