Yeah, we discussed that some things need to be darkened, but this was just a general test for contours and whatnot. As for the hair, we didn't have much other than a pick comb and some gel/spray I had. There'll probably be another test run when the costumes are actually more or less finished. 

Thank you for your suggestions though!

The only reason I avoid commenting on this page is because the moment I hit the "art thread" link on your sig I have the urge to like EVERYTHING.

ABSOLUTEY EVERYTHING.

Honestly, truly, do not stop what you are doing. You've nailed the Don't Starve theme so hard that I'm pretty sure the nail has gone right through the board in this case. I'm jealous of your art skills but I'm also perpetually in awe that someone could do something this good as a hobby.

It...I can't process it.

Moreplease.

• Like 1

I like the part where you make cooking metaphors for your artwork. You're not an oven, y'know, or a machine! You're an artist, and a brilliant one at that...I could never get the hang of Zbrush and it scared me away. Still, that thing looks brilliantly horrific. Keep up the brilliant work!

Dang-doodly damn, I never realized how ugly Maxwell can be. He's a werewolf/vampire/shark man...hmmm, every teen girl's dream.  :wilsondisapproving:

Oh good. I succeeded in making him that way. I wasn't exactly going for the chiseled supermodel variety. 

• Like 1