But sometimes I just look at thing and go "what on earth is he keeping in there?"

You can't even see through it in game, and apparently it's thick enough to be insulation. 

I'm waiting for him to just pull an entire Beefalo out when he's starving and be like "I seem to have picked up something along the way!" 

Pffft those Maxwell faces, can never have enough of them.

Oy Deerclops, better watch out, that's one hella aggressive little actor you're dealing with.

He was stuck like that for a few days until I decided to lure him into the swamp, although I was very tempted to leave him there and see if he would be stuck there for the rest of time.

Not only is he not amused, but the bearger looks like he's ate a few too many mushrooms..

He is wondering what gangly man is going to possibly do to him.

@Rasukki

Could you maybe do wilson with a hallucination for a beard? 

It's sort of a weird obsession of mine.

I know awhile back I did this one, I can't remember if I've posted it in here or not.

tumblr_mwwsxq0yG81rxcc5ho1_1280.png

• Like 2

Pffft, that football helmet will never cease to amuse me. Especially when Maxwell is wearing it.

I know right? But it works really well so like 90% of my screenshots have him wearing it and I just keep laughing.

"Don't take me out coach." 

Baah....goodness gracious, it's been an eternity since I threw a request at you. So, without any further ado, 2 requests.

1. Maxwell riding a Dragonfly.

2. Wilson handing Wes some cotton candy :3 I mean, he's probably not gonna eat it cause that stuff's so bad for your health, but the thought counts for the poor downtrodden mime.

• Like 1

Eyyyy quick PSA here:

I actually lost my tablet pen somewhere between the school and my house and I'm not sure when I can get it replaced. I mean I'll still do some traditional art but I do a lot more of that than I actually post. 

Updates might be sparse until I can get another one. 

In other news, @Kurry and I are actually planning on doing some Don't Stave cosplays and we did a make up test yesterday.

tumblr_n6d997VtM01rxcc5ho1_500.jpg

tumblr_n6d997VtM01rxcc5ho2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n6d997VtM01rxcc5ho3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n6d997VtM01rxcc5ho4_1280.jpg

The costumes aren't finalized and some things need to be adjusted but all in all, I think we're taking a step in the right directions. Let me know if you don't know who is who. pictures of me are a dime a dozen i swear to god

• Like 1

Any tips you could give then? I mean I'm not the Wes but any feedback is appreciated. 

Maybe the makeup should be more exaggerated.. Or something.

I think the hair style could be a little bit more messy? I also think that a black turtleneck sweater would probably be nice underneath the red striped clothes (or something along the lines).