Deer's DS fanart

got all my props done for wilson cosplay at san japan *v*post-76428-13764598091266_thumb.jpgmy lovely button seti made the buttons myself with a button biz machineand the designs i just reinvented on illustrator so they were nice and smooth AND HD QUALITYuvu i love thempost-76428-13764598091532_thumb.jpgand then of course my flower crown and axfinished the ax yesterday and added the texture lines! It'LL BE FUN TO safely SWING IT AROUND AT THE CON! *v*

Now you just need to scream: FOR SCIENCE!!!Those are really detailed (specially the axe)

hehehe I WILL MAKE A VINE OF MY SCIENTIFIC ENDEAVORS AND POST IT HERE hahahahaand thank you!! i aim to impress uvu(\

I'M LAUGHIng so HARd RIght NOw You POOR HUMANs

OH GOD I WAS JOKING I WASN'T BEING SERIOUS AT ALL.

mother of god.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

wtf

Please no more D: My poor eyes

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

welcome to hell, friends

this poor fandom doesn't even know the hell in which i exist

casually slides that image under a spoiler

I'M LAUGHIng so HARd RIght NOw You POOR HUMANs

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

welcome to hell, friends

this poor fandom doesn't even know the hell in which i exist

casually slides that image under a spoiler

Well for one, I'm a Cave spider.

ಠ_ಠ

✿♥‿♥✿

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Well for one, I'm a Cave spider.

the laughing will continue as scheduled with modified audience of plus one cave spider uvu/)

another au because drawing aus is my passion ok frat au wilson and maxwell (and i guess the rest of the gang) are in rival fraternities at DonSarve Universtiy (DSU for short lol) Wilson is in Omicron Mu (OM) and Maxwell is in Nu Omicron Mu (NOM) and u kno that wilson is a science major with a triple minor and somehow still managing to party hard and u kno that maxwell is a freeloading rich kid who is a ladies man and going to school for kicks and u kno that this is the best au ever because they talk like typical assie fraternity kids bye betches

post-76428-13764598094426_thumb.png

Edited by deerlet

I wanna go there! I'm going to DonSarve University!

I'M SURE THEY'VE GOT SOME GREAT SORORITIES TOO hahahahah

Well, at least it's not WilsonXMaxwell shipping. Approved for me :D

8')

my god i just noticed all their instruments are their voices..

YEAAAAHH!! THAT WAS THE INSPIRATION!pats you on the back 8) you got it buddy

Maxwell escaped the shadow throne! And he's playing piano with Wilson's ragtag band! Has the world gone mad?on a side note, I really really really like it :3

Yeah, i bt you're happy that he got out of there... myself is now stuck here listening to Ragtime...

wilson and maxwell (and i guess the rest of the gang) are in rival fraternities at DonSarve Universtiy (DSU for short lol)

Wilson is in Omicron Mu (OM)

and Maxwell is in Nu Omicron Mu (NOM)

and u kno that wilson is a science major with a triple minor and somehow still managing to party hard

and u kno that maxwell is a freeloading rich kid who is a ladies man and going to school for kicks

and u kno that this is the best au ever because they talk like typical assie fraternity kids

bye betches

%7Boption%7D

That grammar burn my eyes, but the picture helps a bit. So I guess it's awesome anyway.