Deer's DS fanart

If you're gonna make others cosplays a challenging one would be wolfgang with it's might mustache.

Ah if only I could! i feel like i am neither buff nor manly enough to cosplay that handsome man! wilson at least i can get away with being semi feminine but wolfgang hahaha not so muchtho the mustache would be quite a fun accessory to wear! * ^ *maybe wimpy wolfgang who's rly hungry hahahha

Ah if only I could! i feel like i am neither buff nor manly enough to cosplay that handsome man! wilson at least i can get away with being semi feminine but wolfgang hahaha not so muchtho the mustache would be quite a fun accessory to wear! * ^ *maybe wimpy wolfgang who's rly hungry hahahha

Hmm, what about wes them?You are probably stronger than him.

Hmm, what about wes them?You are probably stronger than him.

Yeah, honestly I could probably get away with cosplaying all the rest of the cast except for Maxwell and Wolfgang :0a Even WX-78 would be easier to pull off than those two gentlemen! The ladies of course would be fun to do... I probably could pull together a Wendy cosplay pretty quickly if I wanted to oAo;; since i've got leftover fabric and the like ....

I guess the hardest part about a maxwell cosplay would be his woodpecker nose :)

He'S GOT QUITE THE SNIFFER THERE DOESN'T HE hahahahaha but seriously!! it would be difficult! you'd have to make your own latex prosthetic and everything and UUGGHHHghgh latex no thanks friendsno thanksgetting a three piece suit would also be a nightmare uAu

in which woodie has selective amnesia about his curse and thinks lucy is cheating on him when in fact it's just him as a cursed beaver thing

post-76428-13764598069783_thumb.png

lucy is such a heartbreaker get it girl

Edited by deerlet