Deer's DS fanart

[attach=config]13305[/attach]

forbidden knowledge!![attach=config]13306[/attach] [attach=config]13307[/attach]flower crowns!!![attach=config]13308[/attach]the smoulder!!!!
GAH ! Oh my gosh! This is incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love the pins and everything!You have made me so jealous ;-; Great work!

I challenge you into finding a garden gnome on someone's yard and hold a scientific speech about it.

REAL TALK, the area I live in has strict rules about what you can put on your lawn BUT I WILL DO MY BEST *V*and if i find onei will so do thisbest idea

so funnyand so adorable

;w; yahhh thank youpost-76428-13764598031884_thumb.jpg <3 <3 <3

I always tought no one would be able to make a hairstyle like wilson because we don't have his anti-gravity gel.But you did it, very impressive!

LET ME TELL YOU THAT STYLING THAT ATROCITY THAT IS WILSON'S HAIR WAS AN EXPERIENCE IN ITSELf....i need serious sanity points for that achievement! post-76428-13764598032282_thumb.gifBUT THANK YOU!! I AM GLAD YOU THINK It'S UP TO PAR!!

GAH ! Oh my gosh! This is incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love the pins and everything!You have made me so jealous ;-; Great work!

AHH DOn't be jealous whyyy are you jealous pets youTHANK YOU FOR COMPLIMENTS BUT DON'T BE JEALOUS!! ;u;

Yes, this is amazing and awesome! Love the pins!

AREn'T THEY NEAT??? the idea came to me in a dream. i feel like i should pitch them to the almighty council that is klei entertainment so they can have legit merchandise *o*BUT THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMEnts!! ;v; yes