Deer's DS fanart

Very nice.

And I'm really curious what happens if Maxwell actually shows up...^^

He would never show up, he'd just send hounds to beat the crap out of Wilson ahahahahah!!

I like the light beams, gave you a reason to add cool highlights on Woodie :grin: Me approvez

Bring it on Wilson!

thANKS BUDDY ovo the light was really fun to work with

gettin some inspiration from my homeboy caravaggio hOLLA

nvsdjfnjbnkdfz your art is so amazing :'D even your doodles are gooddd

baw ;v; thank you so much eheheh

doodling at work, all day, erryday

tumblr_mzemz9H8f51rdm9pso1_500.jpg

SO COOL. Really love your end result, the lighting looks amazing!

And I love your cutie patootie Wilson. uwu

thANKS *v* YEAH! I THINK IT TURNED OUT PRETTY NEAT For a first serious shot at SAI ovo I may go back and tweak a few things but it's p much done =v=

• Like 2

Hope she had a meat effigy made up at her base 0: 

Poor Wendy ;( 

Not this time heheh, the poor little lady uvu

I've been thinking up a little baby comic idea for quite a while now... head canons and SUCH

SO HOPEFULLY i actually go through with it hehe

oh wow I like your style, it's really adorable C:

Hey thanks!! I'm glad you think so, heheheh *v*

made another fst because apparently that's a thing I do a lot!!

anywho it's called Handfuls of Fool's Gold and it's basically a musical interpretation of the rise and the fall of our beloved and awful demon magician dude. demonmaxwell an rper on tumblr sent me a link to this musical (chess in concert) and basically my life is changed forever because A++++ music holy damn

but yeah

listen to it here and download it here

tumblr_n013ycH7By1rdm9pso1_500.gif

• Like 3

anywho it's called Handfuls of Fool's Gold and it's basically a musical interpretation of the rise and the fall of our beloved and awful demon magician dude. demonmaxwell an rper on tumblr sent me a link to this musical (chess in concert) and basically my life is changed forever because A++++ music holy damn

but yeah

listen to it here and download it here

woah! THIS IS AMAZING I love ittt! :D you're really good with shading :)

woah! THIS IS AMAZING I love ittt! :grin: you're really good with shading :-)

thANK YOU hehe I really just like glowy things and their effects on their surroundings

it's always so fun to color *o*

What have I been missing out on?

oh you kno, just the general chatting and posting of fanart and thiNGS

(img)

(img)

"... dead again ..."

I saw this on Tumblr some days ago. I wonder where Wendy ended up, the endless void until a new player chooses her? o:

but yeah

(img)

Why hello there fancy demon, you're even better with flashing-neon-epilepsy-causing-effects!  :wilson_cool:

I saw this on Tumblr some days ago. I wonder where Wendy ended up, the endless void until a new player chooses her? o:

Why hello there fancy demon, you're even better with flashing-neon-epilepsy-causing-effects!  :wilson_cool:

Perhaps... *v*

I'm thinking of turning it into a mini comic to signify my return to that Wendy rp account... . .. since I kind of ditched it when i started dstarot and when school got rough. hahaha! we will see what happens next...

and omg ur right... maybe i should've put it under a cut... whoop..s....

SO since I'm a disgrace to mankind, I only recently realized that I have failed to produce fanart of one of our lovely comic artists' winged wilson

i have mended my error with the below enJOy

(img)

Lookin badass! Those hallucinations won't catch him :] I like that purple colour scheme as well.

I hope you don't mind but I featured you here: http://theonlyhorse.deviantart.com/journal/Don-t-Starve-Awesome-fan-art-405767819

Lookin badass! Those hallucinations won't catch him :] I like that purple colour scheme as well.

I hope you don't mind but I featured you here: http://theonlyhorse.deviantart.com/journal/Don-t-Starve-Awesome-fan-art-405767819

thanks *V* trying the different pose and the colors was p FUN

and ah, yay ;w; i'm glad you like it so much to put it in your journal hahaha