Deer's DS fanart

MOVING STUFF DOWN ONE hahaha i have incredible foresight pages 1-3!!i made a thing SO I DECIDED TO SHOW IT HERE HAHA and since i'm a real life anime it's read right to left sorry not sorry... it's p long so i guess i'll do a couple posts of itpost-76428-13764597762456_thumb.jpgpost-76428-13764597762749_thumb.jpgpost-76428-13764597763036_thumb.jpg

Edited by deerlet
  • Like 2

Maxwell escaped the shadow throne! And he's playing piano with Wilson's ragtag band! Has the world gone mad?on a side note, I really really really like it :3

hehehe THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I figured they needed a little ragtag band what with all of their "voices" being musical instruments in the game IT WAS ONLY FAIR uvu(\

I wonder where lucy was...

SHe'S IN THERE!!! 8)stuck in the side of woodie's cello (though i figure she doesn't "speak" much around other players FOR THE SAKE OF SANITY hahahaha i can only imagine how the points would drop as an axe started playing a squealing violin)

7-10!! one more hahaah

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12779[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12780[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12781[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12782[/ATTACH]

- - - Updated - - -

and the prettiest and final page hahaha

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12783[/ATTACH]

Yay Woodie plays cello!I play cello as well.Also two requests.One is Wendy with human abigail and she has light brown hair instead and slightly taller.The other is a tree guard in a breezy vest and tam o' shanter.Hope it isn't too much.If you can get it done I will thank you 100 times. Edited by TheBunnymen

Yay Woodie plays cello!I play cello as well.Also two requests.One is Wendy with human abigail and she has light brown hair instead and slightly taller.The other is a tree guard in a breezy vest and tam o' shanter.Hope it isn't too much.If you can get it done I will thank you 100 times.

I'm not taking requests at the MOMENT but as soon as I'm done with my other projects for conventions and my store and THE LIKE you are first in line nvn/) hehe

also since im a loser here's some wip pics of my wilson cosplay that I'll be wearing to San Japan /)uvu( my womanly curves wont stop me from cosplaying this precious man NOTE I SAY WIP AKA WORK IN PROGRESS i know ive got a lot of wig and prop and vest to work on K THANKs hahahaha!!

post-76428-13764597764439_thumb.jpg

post-76428-13764597764309_thumb.jpg

Edited by deerlet
  • Like 1

turning this bad boy into a button to sell at conventions! uvu I was gonna sell them for 3$ since they're p big buttons (like 2.5") message me if you want one and can paypal me i'd love to mail some out *v*

post-76428-1376459776519_thumb.png

Edited by deerlet

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12817[/ATTACH] : D No problem! I've gotta comment on genius work when I see it! meheheh

hehehe I DUNNO ABOUT GENIUS BUT THANK YOU omfg hahahTHE SAME RIGHT BACK AT YOU and your adorable little ghostie wolf creature *v*

quietly goes to every frickin thread and whispers sweet nothings at artists that i've seen on tumblr ah yes this is the life i lead

IN THE MEANTIME IF U LIKE THE SHAMELESS YAOIS you should check out my blog on tumblr because i post a lot of boys kissing and girls kissing since that's too pg13 for u younguns on the forums themselves

but yeah

deerlet.tumblr.com/tagged/my+art

the homo is in there as well as the kissing uvu thank for u r time

Edited by deerlet