zomnat's rolplay 2.0

nathanael

Don't run from me! That's rude!*a shadow hand grabs Zomnat and brings him to Shelby*I can tell that you don't want to tell me about the bag. That's fine. I certainly keep my own secrets as well. Even this one.*gestures at shadow hand*Don't tell anyone about that, please. I'll stop pestering you about the bag, and I'll even let you join in on my little group we are starting, currently consisting on a robot known as SRBIA and myself, but you will be a good addition. What do you say?

Don't run from me! That's rude!*a shadow hand grabs Zomnat and brings him to Shelby*I can tell that you don't want to tell me about the bag. That's fine. I certainly keep my own secrets as well. Even this one.*gestures at shadow hand*Don't tell anyone about that, please. I'll stop pestering you about the bag, and I'll even let you join in on my little group we are starting, currently consisting on a robot known as SRBIA and myself, but you will be a good addition. What do you say?

( doesn't say anything. just nods

*Shelby squirms towards a puddle, out of sight, and you can faintly here the words:*What--- done--- get--- now--- tell---.*Then a bit of Maxwell's voice:*Ha-- surprise!*There is an explosion*DANGIT!

( new character waida. )waida: WTF? ( runs to the explosion

I'm not an insect. I'm a snail. Completely different species. And I respect your offer, but I don't need help right now... Also, the question still stands. Who are you? My name is Shelby, Shelby the Snail.

waida: im waida the warrior.

Hmm... Alliteration. I suppose Zomnat is a zombie then... Never mind. We do have a merry band of misfits over there*gestures towards where SRBIA and Zomnat are*If you want to introduce yourself, then by all means, be my guest. I'm a bit... Busy at the moment.

Hmm... Alliteration. I suppose Zomnat is a zombie then... Never mind. We do have a merry band of misfits over there*gestures towards where SRBIA and Zomnat are*If you want to introduce yourself, then by all means, be my guest. I'm a bit... Busy at the moment.

hey rothead ( zomnat waves