zomnat's rolplay 2.0

nathanael

hello! i am nathanael, friend of zomnat, and i am making a new RP thread because zomnats one diedzomnat: mine?no your creatorszomnat: oh.so anyone wanna join? if you were in the old one i will immediatly accept them

• Like 1

Name: ShelbyRace: SnailAge: UnknownLooks like: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?22971-Cats-Dont-Starve-Art/page8 post number 79, thanks to WhispNcat for drawing it.Advantages: Knows a lot about the DS world, and can control 2 shadow hands. (That second ability is a mystery and a secret and a secretive mystery and a mysterious secret...)Disadvantages: pretty much all the disadvantages of being a snail. ie: slow movement, weak physical abilities, fragile, etc.Backstory: Unknown

zomnat/nathanel/devil/ramona/WHOEVER YOU ARE, you are a very annoying troll on these forums, when people say they left because of noobs you are prolly one of them. I'm suprised people actually participate in your RPs. You must have no friends because you keep having to talk to yourself in your own posts, either that or you are a bunch of idiots crowding around a keyboard..

zomnat/nathanel/devil/ramona/WHOEVER YOU ARE, you are a very annoying troll on these forums, when people say they left because of noobs you are prolly one of them. I'm suprised people actually participate in your RPs. You must have no friends because you keep having to talk to yourself in your own posts, either that or you are a bunch of idiots crowding around a keyboard..

hey! what did i ever do to you? seriously? what? cause i acctually have friends. the reason i talk like this is because it is fun! and if you don't like that well...... thats your opinion

- - - Updated - - -

Name: Shelby

Race: Snail

Looks like: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?22971-Cats-Dont-Starve-Art/page8 post number 79, thanks to WhispNcat for drawing it.

Advantages: Knows a lot about the DS world, and can control 2 shadow hands. (That second ability is a mystery and a secret and a secretive mystery and a mysterious secret...)

Disadvantages: pretty much all the disadvantages of being a snail. ie: slow movement, weak physical abilities, fragile, etc.

Backstory: Unknown

accepted

Can i join also?If yes :Name: S.R.B.I.N(Smart robot but in alpha)Race:Robotapprace:Looks like wx78 but got a chat conlsole on the body [you can open and close that] and arms are also brown colerdGender: MaleAge:Its a robot the age is unkow!Pros:Can uprgade,repair after deathCons:Is in alpha means hes chras many times and get erros,damage by rain,Get eaisy insane,harder to heal,know nothing from dsBackstory:sriba is a alpha robot and one day he heard humans talk about him he heard that he is unsless because he is on alpha!the robot go away and see a sign with a machine....on the sign wasull lever and what good happend. He pulled it and the sign get riden now it was stand pull lever and good happend FOR ME!!!HAHAH he was taken by dark hands andnow he is in DS....So sad.....

Can i join also?If yes :Name: S.R.B.I.N(Smart robot but in alpha)Race:Robotapprace:Looks like wx78 but got a chat conlsole on the body [you can open and close that] and arms are also brown colerdGender: MaleAge:Its a robot the age is unkow!Pros:Can uprgade,repair after deathCons:Is in alpha means hes chras many times and get erros,damage by rain,Get eaisy insane,harder to heal,know nothing from dsBackstory:sriba is a alpha robot and one day he heard humans talk about him he heard that he is unsless because he is on alpha!the robot go away and see a sign with a machine....on the sign wasull lever and what good happend. He pulled it and the sign get riden now it was stand pull lever and good happend FOR ME!!!HAHAH he was taken by dark hands andnow he is in DS....So sad.....

bask in your acceptance