• Steam

Version Number

-

Issue title

Extremely heavy fog around graveyards?

Steps to reproduce

Walk through graveyards

Describe your issue

I'm not sure if this is on purpose, but when I walk past large graveyards the fog is so heavy I can't see anything at all. I was chased through one by a tallbird and I couldn't see myself or the bird or anything. I could only hear it still chasing me.

Well, I closed out of the game and reopened it during writing this and the graveyard didn't have any fog at all. Bug maybe?

SkyyHacylon    10

I just had the same thing happen, but when I entered back in the game there was no fog. It was SUUUPER bright. I tried messing with the settings, specifically turning bloom off and on, but it had no effect.

I logged out, came to the forums to search, saw this and the request for the screenshot, went back in to get one and it wasn't happening anymore. But I will post one as Soon as it happens again!

dractactics    10

I had this same thing happen to me - it looks like the new bloom is acting strange with the old fog effects of the graveyard areas. Seems to get brighter and brighter exponentially upon itself, then it will just disappear. The really bright fog disappeared, and now there's no fog or any effect at all every time I go back to that graveyard area.

RoedeOurm    10

Hey there !

I've experienced the same issue today.

Sometimes, rotating the camera removed the fog. Returning the camera to it's normal position made the "super fog" return.

The screen gradually becaming filled with that "thick fog"

Gromek999    21

Bug Submission

Please choose a category

[Graphics]

Platform

• Steam

Version Number

-

Issue title

Weird Light bug

Steps to reproduce

no known way

Describe your issue

A cross of light by my graveyard? I have no idea what it was, but it dissapered after I relogged.

ZlZTH.jpg

w0WF2.jpg

Critter79    10

Bug Submission

Please choose a category

[Graphics]

Platform

• Steam

Version Number

-

Issue title

Heavenly light?

Steps to reproduce

I'm unsure, it seems random.

Describe your issue

My map is mostly normal, but when I try to go north into this one area I get this weird light that fills up the screen, like a sun effect. I have screenshots of it both in daylight and sunset.

This may be a unique problem. It is certainly the first time I have encountered it and I have over 100 hours logged into the game now.

It does persist through restarting the game, but only occurs in one area of my map. The rest of the map is fine but it makes this one section unplayable because I can't see once I pass a certain point.

post-2392-13764589439789_thumb.jpg

Here's it at sunset. It looks like the others during the day. There's no graves in my light but there is forest. Only happens when I go north past the edge of the forest biome.

Edited by Toaster Fu

tone00    10

Bug Submission

Please choose a category

[Gameplay]

Platform

• Steam

Version Number

-

Issue title

fire glare stucked

Steps to reproduce

-set fire to a forest

-follow the fire where ever you want untill it stops

-slowly you'll notice a glare (yellow-white)

-walk away long enough

-then go back, and even whitout fire the glare will be there and dont leave....

Describe your issue

Pretty much self explanatory

NeedPants    18

I just encountered the same issue! Extremely heavy fog in a graveyard, and sunbeams blinding me in the swamp. Gonna see if i can get it to trigger.

darkjoan    10

Bug Submission

Please choose a category

[Graphics]

Platform

• Steam

Version Number

-

Issue title

Heavy fog: nearly white screen

Steps to reproduce

I was exploring the map (also frequently using the map) when I saw I was nearing a graveyard. I saw a bit of fog coming up, but I kept walking to the grave. The fog kept getting worse and worse until I could see almost nothing but a white screen. I walked into the other direction again and then all of the sudden the fog disappeared completely and it was back to normal. I found another graveyard later, exact same thing happened again. I was playing with the blond girl, Wendy is her name, i think.

I waited for dawn, restarted the game and went to both graveyards again, no fog.

Describe your issue

Well I pretty much wrote it all down in Steps to reproduce. I dunno if the fog is supposed to be there, but surely not as bad as I've experienced it. I tried to take screenshots but they weren't saved for some reason, so I'll try to describe it: it starts out as simple fog but the closer I got to the graveyard to worse it got, to the point where I could only see the names but not the objects. At that point I could see some stripes at the top of the screen, it looked a bit like sunbeams. Unlike when I entered the fog, there was no transition when I escaped it. It was just gone from one step to the other. It also lasted to the point where the fog still lasted out at a location where it hadn't appeared previously.

I dunno if this has anything to do with all of that, but I found Mandrakes for the first time in the game near the graveyards. I found one after I had escaped the fog from the first graveyard and before I went to the second one where the fog appeared again. But I also found another one after I restarted the game with no fog appearing.

Anyway, I hope what I wrote is detailed enough to help you guys
:)

Anyone see something like a sandstorm blanketing an entire area that makes the screen sandy yellow? Not sure if this is a real weather condition as I have never seen it around the forums or if it is a bug. lol

cptCalavera    616

Wo, not I have never heard of that. Is your screen yellow, or is the ground in game yellow? If its the ground, you are probably just walking on a large grass field. Kinda looks like sand :)

This yellow part covers everything even my character.It is just a blanket of yellow that covers everything.I first saw this in the world where I was testing to see if I could farm research points by restarting(dying) and going back to the graveyard I found. The "sandstorm" then covered the graveyard area and the certain radius around it as well.Not sure if it is an anti-research farm measure. I think I saw it again on another revive. Once I walk out of the area though it returns to normal.

I have never seen it since after moving on to a new world.I have never restarted the world as I am trying to survive as long as possible on this world