Platform

• Steam

Version Number

Issue title

little aggrieved bug

Steps to reproduce

???

Describe your issue

hello, before patch, i mean 2 days ago i have explored all bees home. today i'd like to set the beebox. what was changed ? bee box now need catched bee. can i get any buff for my steam account to gain some bees ? i got day 129 so starting all again will be nonsense.

and second one - how can i get red strone - i mean red gem, if i explored all stones on my world ?

this technique to implement new stuff for people like me (i mean many many days spend on the starve) is unfair, i should get new stones and new bee houses to gain ingrediens.

there is proof of my day 129

and proof there are no stones (only graves and spiders in my world)

and only solution for this, which i can see is answer on my post: START NEW WORLD. than i will say: NO!

So, could you please do some new implements with updates to all old players, who wont start new world ?

Excess    53

Unfortunately this is beta, and the game is prone to tweaks and balance corrections all the time. It will come the time that they add something larger in scale (like a new biome) where you'll simply have to generate a new world all together to experience it and there will be nothing you can do about it.

You better get used to it now.

Yawoor    10

ok thanks for answer :)

btw what is your tactic ? you wait for full game with patches or just play for fun testing it ?

i think its no need to play like me to gain over 100 days cause there will be better changes :)

Edited by Yawoor

Excess    53
ok thanks for answer :)

btw what is your tactic ? you wait for full game with patches or just play for fun testing it ?

i think its no need to play like me to gain over 100 days cause there will be better changes :)

I've been playing since early October, when half the stuff we have today wasn't even planned on paper, so the novelty of the game kind of worn off by now. I mostly play the week after an update (which are every other Tuesday) to try the new stuff. I don't always shuffle the world with each update but if I have to, I do it. Don't get too attached to your worlds, or you'll start having problems coping with death :D