Platform

• Steam

Version Number

-

Issue title

Too many bees spawn from a bee mine

Steps to reproduce

1. Create two bee mines.

2. Place both next to a fully-grown spider sac (possibly multiple?)

3. Goad spiders into attacking by hitting the spider sac.

4. BUG: When spiders appear, the mine(s) are triggered infinitely off one another and the spiders.

Describe your issue

I have two rows of six fully-grown spider sacs on the eastern edge of my island in what used to be a large graveyard. On the southern end are my three bee hives. I created two bee mines and placed them at the lower left foot of my spider rows. I brought out four spiders by attacking the lowest-left sac and dozens of bees began to spawn, not ending until I had a good two hundred bees on screen.

Surprisingly, the game did not crash at all. I just have too many bees now, they are every where.

This is a screenshot taken a day later, after the bees had spread out across my island:

Masterofm    10

Bug Submission

Please choose a category

[Gameplay]

Platform

• Steam

Version Number

-

Issue title

Bee mine = 100's of bees

Steps to reproduce

Drop a bee mine

Describe your issue

So I dropped a bee mine that has 4 bees in it, and after researching it and the darn thing kept re-exploding dropping hundreds and hundreds of bees. The mine went off from a gobbler and a beefalo. They just kept re-exploding and spawning more and more bees. Once was when I was near it (as the gobbler set it off) and once when I was away from my base. Took about 30+ days to kill them all. Led two large expeditions of pig men to combat the infestation of bees...... sadly none were left, but their meat, which I took.