Bekuno    210

Pfft, Wes is so silly. What a babe!
I really like cat Chester honestly, It's different from the doglike characteristics people give him. Just like how I see Glommer as a cat and I doubt anyone else does :'D
Chill out with those bartender tricks Wilson, you're killing me over here.

Unsound Mind    410

I was actually so pleased to see that Chester was a cat. I love them to bits.

I freaking love your sketchy realistic art style. Keep being awesome.

Tamir    1,237

So many awesome drawings... *overwhelmed* And I read your comic at Tumblr, loving it! :grin:

Rocky Springs    317

I've never thought of making Chester a cat... but it fits so well!

Cat is a nice option for a guy like Wilson. They are fine on their own, not too messy, pretty calm, warm and cuddly ^_^ perfect for a neat nerdy kid with a whole lot of gadgets scattered around the house. Plus Chester is a great name for a cat =P

Pfft, Wes is so silly. What a babe!

I really like cat Chester honestly, It's different from the doglike characteristics people give him. Just like how I see Glommer as a cat and I doubt anyone else does :'DChill out with those bartender tricks Wilson, you're killing me over here.

It's no surprise people see him as a dog; that's basically how Chester is pictured in the game and official artworks. I thought, however, Wilson wouldn't consider having a dog for a number of reasons. ^^

I was actually so pleased to see that Chester was a cat. I love them to bits.

I freaking love your sketchy realistic art style. Keep being awesome.

Gotta love those furry balls of awesome! *highfives*

So many awesome drawings... *overwhelmed* And I read your comic at Tumblr, loving it! :grin:

Awwwwww ^_____^ thanks. I guess it goes both ways -- whenever I see an update in your Tumblr, I'm ready to jump around sqealing with joy =D

Rocky Springs    317

This goddamn thing >__< I mean seriously, Wilson's patience seems to be endless, but hey, opening his Tumblr and see stupid squabbles over a piece of cloth soon after he heard that his favourite actor died? No. Just. No.

tumblr_nkjny06hLK1taw94go1_1280.jpg

• Like 2

Rocky Springs    317

So, uh... hello again. Hopefully I'll make more than just casual appearances starting today. I missed this place. Much.

6 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

Hey Rocky. Hope you're doing well. 

Heyyyy! Funny tho, I see you on my Tumblr feed every day but we never actually talk 

• Like 2

DragonMage156    25,452

Eyy! I read your stuff on DA and follow you on Tumblr! Great to see you here! ^_^

I'd look through this thread but I don't wanna spam you with likes and scare you away ^^;

That old, slightly NSFW, Willowson made me laugh XD and the Wendy drawing is cute ^_^

• Like 1

minespatch    61,915

Is that William Carter/future Maxwell on the right or... Just MAxwell maxwell?

So that's what it's like to be a artist on the throne.

• Haha 3

Rocky Springs    317
13 hours ago, minespatch said:

Is that William Carter/future Maxwell on the right or... Just MAxwell maxwell?

So that's what it's like to be a artist on the throne.

It's Maxwell Maxwell :D he's going to make a few appearances as much as the rest of original cast.

• Haha 1

Quoth143    11,853
On 10/31/2017 at 2:30 AM, Rocky Springs said:

So, uh... hello again. Hopefully I'll make more than just casual appearances starting today. I missed this place. Much.

Heyyyy! Funny tho, I see you on my Tumblr feed every day but we never actually talk 

I think the only time we've ever really interacted was when I asked a few questions and sent that beard= fertility post a few months back. 

I really like your work though. 

• Like 2