Rocky Springs    317

Whoa, this looks great! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Thanks for the feedback, too! Immensely appreciated. :grin:

Huh.. Every day is a school day.  

Well, I didn't have any reason to doubt about the Wendy's part, because Wilson's and Wes's parts are great.

About Picture... Oh... My... lovely... homeland.... This is impressive. I can't describe how much is it impressive! На любом языке. Прекрасная картина. Я не представляю сколько работы было в неё вложено. Сколько стараний и времени...

Спасибо. It was devastating to know that I'd have to give it away, though. Out of all projects I did in college, this one was my favourite. And the only one I actually enjoyed making.

WOW 

Awwww, thank you. That was hilarious XD

I do not approve of the naked Wilson movement.

But the art is amazing!

Girls just wanna have fun :grin: Either way, you may join my dapperness supporters movement -- even as much as I like Wilson, I prefer seeing him dressed up. The smarter, the better =P

Your art is gold, you are gold ;;

Many thanks. ^___^

• Like 2

MenaAthena    10,300

This is amazing! Every thing here is amazing! Even the ones you say aren't that good. The comics, the pictures, the school project, everything is amazing! I really don't have anything to say that all ready hasn't been said. Just... wow!

cuberobot    20

Yoooo, I love your style, the anatomy is pretty much perfect, the faces, the expressions! Every character is draw very consistently. You have lots and lots of talent and since I'm on my phone I just want to get to my computer and look at all your pictures in bigger resolution for long periods of time.

Tamir    1,237

Holy molly, guys, look what I've found! A piece of my final project on it's under construction phase:

(img)

You can see I flipped the canvas; (tech drawing on the right for comparison) it was a spontaneous decision made by one of my teachers and supported by the rest, including myself. I'm all in all happy with the results, even though there could be more of it. Pardon the terrible flashes on the dark parts, the shooting conditions were far from perfect. I highly recommend to check it out in full-res.

I wondered where this thing went! And darn it turned out awesome o: Any chance you can scan or re-shoot this? Wilson's pants are completely grey if I'm not mistaken.

Rocky Springs    317

This is amazing! Every thing here is amazing! Even the ones you say aren't that good. The comics, the pictures, the school project, everything is amazing! I really don't have anything to say that all ready hasn't been said. Just... wow!

Thanks! There's no need for words, I appreciate the very fact you spared me some of your time.  :victorious:

Yoooo, I love your style, the anatomy is pretty much perfect, the faces, the expressions! Every character is draw very consistently. You have lots and lots of talent and since I'm on my phone I just want to get to my computer and look at all your pictures in bigger resolution for long periods of time.

I guess the feeling is mutual, because I was literally stunned by your works, too. ~<3<3<3 (won't be surprised if you already know)

I wondered where this thing went! And darn it turned out awesome o: Any chance you can scan or re-shoot this? Wilson's pants are completely grey if I'm not mistaken.

There must be more photos of it, both finished and in-progress state. They made me document every step to make a consistent presentation, huh huh  :wilson_laugh:  

PatchDotexe    27
Спасибо. It was devastating to know that I'd have to give it away, though. Out of all projects I did in college, this one was my favourite. And the only one I actually enjoyed making.

Well. Learning isn't the best way to spend time with joy, even if you learn to do what you really love to do. I understand this. But as I can see it wasn't for nothing. And only one you actually enjoyed is really impressive. I hope you will get more of enjoyable projects and wish you that!

Rocky Springs    317

You are awesome. That's all.

Simple as that. Thanks!

Oh wow, you're art is incredible, I have no words!

Thanks for stopping by, check back for more!

Well. Learning isn't the best way to spend time with joy, even if you learn to do what you really love to do. I understand this. But as I can see it wasn't for nothing. And only one you actually enjoyed is really impressive. I hope you will get more of enjoyable projects and wish you that!

*happytears* SOOO much hope I will. Thank you! ^w^

Edited by Rocky Springs

Rocky Springs    317

Oh shoot, the Multiquote button started glitching, again. Does this mean multiplayer is coming?

By the way, my Chester has arrived!

post-250429-0-04810200-1407509085_thumb.

With his very own Eyebone! What a neat little thing.

post-250429-0-89414600-1407509246_thumb.

post-250429-0-89938900-1407509358_thumb.

Strikin' poses like a sir!

post-250429-0-51143300-1407509526_thumb.

post-250429-0-06054900-1407509606_thumb.

post-250429-0-29979600-1407509707_thumb.

post-250429-0-95824200-1407509794_thumb.

• Like 2

Willette    3,639

Saint Petersburg. Someday i'll go there too...

​SOMEDAY.

Good luck with all that, sounds interesting :3

wilson can't bartender ****, i bet

Bekuno    210

Have you heard? There's a rumor in Saint Petersburg~! *ahem* Anyway, I saw the photos of their tattoo on tumblr, it was so cool! It's great to hear they're helping you work on it! I got another friend addicted to your comic and now we're working on our own Modern AU haha
That Wilson latte is adorablleeee and pfft I'd go to the bar every night just to see Wilson looking like that. Amazing work, keep it up ♥

Edited by Bekuno

Tamir    1,237

And here's a piece of Wilson in his dapper bartender outfit. ;)

(img)

*Eagerly waits for the sound of a shattered bottle*

>: D

Rocky Springs    317

You of course ! :p

Awwww ^w^

AHHHH that wilson in the latte is so cute! Glad to hear things are going well!

I posted it on Instagram and got an instant fave from JanH and Corey =DDDD it was truly an honor.

Saint Petersburg. Someday i'll go there too...

​SOMEDAY.

Good luck with all that, sounds interesting :3

wilson can't bartender ****, i bet

Teheee well, let's check the upcoming pages and see if he can ;D Saint Petersburg is totes worth seeing, it's my third visit and I shall return by all means.

Have you heard? There's a rumor in Saint Petersburg~! *ahem* Anyway, I saw the photos of their tattoo on tumblr, it was so cool! It's great to hear they're helping you work on it! I got another friend addicted to your comic and now we're working on our own Modern AU haha

That Wilson latte is adorablleeee and pfft I'd go to the bar every night just to see Wilson looking like that. Amazing work, keep it up ♥

AAAAAWESOME! Looking forward for the results! =) By the way, in the comic Wilson actually does have a frequent who comes to the bar only to witness the work of art that he is =D

*Eagerly waits for the sound of a shattered bottle*>: D

Oh you >:3 Edited by Rocky Springs

Bekuno    210

AHHHH WILLIAM WITH A SURFBOARD. What a dork, I didn't think it was possible to make him more of a dork but you did. And you draw a really awesome Maxwell!
Excuse me while I drool over Willow some more. :love-struck:

• Like 2

Jatrick    171

Awww, thanks. Much appreciated.

Thanks ^_^ I strongly hope so. After all they are still my own interpretations of the original. The worst thing I can do now is turn them into Mary Sues O___o Especially it concerns Wilson.

Thank you ^_^

Thanks! And kudos to my teachers who forced me to study anatomy. :-)

Thank you, much appreciated! I will.

200_s.gifArt too good. Mind = Blown

Edit: removed copy glitch

Edited by Jatrick
  • Like 1