Messin' With Fan Art

Whoa, this looks great! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Thanks for the feedback, too! Immensely appreciated. :grin:

Huh.. Every day is a school day.  

Well, I didn't have any reason to doubt about the Wendy's part, because Wilson's and Wes's parts are great.

About Picture... Oh... My... lovely... homeland.... This is impressive. I can't describe how much is it impressive! На любом языке. Прекрасная картина. Я не представляю сколько работы было в неё вложено. Сколько стараний и времени...

Спасибо. It was devastating to know that I'd have to give it away, though. Out of all projects I did in college, this one was my favourite. And the only one I actually enjoyed making.

WOW 

Awwww, thank you. That was hilarious XD

I do not approve of the naked Wilson movement.

But the art is amazing!

Girls just wanna have fun :grin: Either way, you may join my dapperness supporters movement -- even as much as I like Wilson, I prefer seeing him dressed up. The smarter, the better =P

Your art is gold, you are gold ;;

Many thanks. ^___^

• Like 2

This is amazing! Every thing here is amazing! Even the ones you say aren't that good. The comics, the pictures, the school project, everything is amazing! I really don't have anything to say that all ready hasn't been said. Just... wow!

Yoooo, I love your style, the anatomy is pretty much perfect, the faces, the expressions! Every character is draw very consistently. You have lots and lots of talent and since I'm on my phone I just want to get to my computer and look at all your pictures in bigger resolution for long periods of time.

Holy molly, guys, look what I've found! A piece of my final project on it's under construction phase:

(img)

You can see I flipped the canvas; (tech drawing on the right for comparison) it was a spontaneous decision made by one of my teachers and supported by the rest, including myself. I'm all in all happy with the results, even though there could be more of it. Pardon the terrible flashes on the dark parts, the shooting conditions were far from perfect. I highly recommend to check it out in full-res.

I wondered where this thing went! And darn it turned out awesome o: Any chance you can scan or re-shoot this? Wilson's pants are completely grey if I'm not mistaken.

This is amazing! Every thing here is amazing! Even the ones you say aren't that good. The comics, the pictures, the school project, everything is amazing! I really don't have anything to say that all ready hasn't been said. Just... wow!

Thanks! There's no need for words, I appreciate the very fact you spared me some of your time.  :victorious:

Yoooo, I love your style, the anatomy is pretty much perfect, the faces, the expressions! Every character is draw very consistently. You have lots and lots of talent and since I'm on my phone I just want to get to my computer and look at all your pictures in bigger resolution for long periods of time.

I guess the feeling is mutual, because I was literally stunned by your works, too. ~<3<3<3 (won't be surprised if you already know)

I wondered where this thing went! And darn it turned out awesome o: Any chance you can scan or re-shoot this? Wilson's pants are completely grey if I'm not mistaken.

There must be more photos of it, both finished and in-progress state. They made me document every step to make a consistent presentation, huh huh  :wilson_laugh:  

Спасибо. It was devastating to know that I'd have to give it away, though. Out of all projects I did in college, this one was my favourite. And the only one I actually enjoyed making.

Well. Learning isn't the best way to spend time with joy, even if you learn to do what you really love to do. I understand this. But as I can see it wasn't for nothing. And only one you actually enjoyed is really impressive. I hope you will get more of enjoyable projects and wish you that!

You are awesome. That's all.

Simple as that. Thanks!

Oh wow, you're art is incredible, I have no words!

Thanks for stopping by, check back for more!

Well. Learning isn't the best way to spend time with joy, even if you learn to do what you really love to do. I understand this. But as I can see it wasn't for nothing. And only one you actually enjoyed is really impressive. I hope you will get more of enjoyable projects and wish you that!

*happytears* SOOO much hope I will. Thank you! ^w^

Edited by Rocky Springs

OMG. Looks like I missed something great.

Really? =))) And the thing is....?

Guys, I'm terribly sorry for an abrupt disappearance, both from the forum and social networks. I had certain reasons, and ironically, they are -- while Don't Starve is slowly turning into a multiplayer game, Rocky Springs is slowly turning into a team. Yes, you got that right.

It all started with a request to use Wilson's tattoo sketch for a REAL tattoo. I mean actually, download it and ink it. The guys showed me a very early 'alpha' version drawn with markers. It was so unexpected I couldn't help saying yes. Like seriously, I have always thought I couldn't draw tattoos for hell! This one was made just because I needed it. And now thanks to two daring people, Wilson's angry fishies come to life? Hell yeah!

We started talking and they told me they have read this entire thread and absolutely loved XXI. They were wondering if I needed any assistance and if I did they would be glad to provide it. I actually didn't mind some help and we spent the following days brainstorming and discussing. I have no idea how it all would end up, but what we have so far looks promising.

Other than that I have finally broken free from work and currently embracing the awesomeness of Saint Petersburg. There are wi-fi sources spreaded all around so I still remain fully available. Without any drawing means though, at this point. Should hopefully get some paper and liners soon, or maybe download a mobile sketchbook; I must admit, however, that drawing with a finger feels kinda weird. Anyway, I have already celebrated the leave with DS latte art. ^_^

post-250429-0-76221300-1408072401_thumb.

And here's a piece of Wilson in his dapper bartender outfit. ;)

post-250429-0-69289000-1408072501_thumb.

Edited by Rocky Springs
  • Like 10

Have you heard? There's a rumor in Saint Petersburg~! *ahem* Anyway, I saw the photos of their tattoo on tumblr, it was so cool! It's great to hear they're helping you work on it! I got another friend addicted to your comic and now we're working on our own Modern AU haha
That Wilson latte is adorablleeee and pfft I'd go to the bar every night just to see Wilson looking like that. Amazing work, keep it up ♥

Edited by Bekuno

You of course ! :p

Awwww ^w^

AHHHH that wilson in the latte is so cute! Glad to hear things are going well!

I posted it on Instagram and got an instant fave from JanH and Corey =DDDD it was truly an honor.

Saint Petersburg. Someday i'll go there too...

​SOMEDAY.

Good luck with all that, sounds interesting :3

wilson can't bartender ****, i bet

Teheee well, let's check the upcoming pages and see if he can ;D Saint Petersburg is totes worth seeing, it's my third visit and I shall return by all means.

Have you heard? There's a rumor in Saint Petersburg~! *ahem* Anyway, I saw the photos of their tattoo on tumblr, it was so cool! It's great to hear they're helping you work on it! I got another friend addicted to your comic and now we're working on our own Modern AU haha

That Wilson latte is adorablleeee and pfft I'd go to the bar every night just to see Wilson looking like that. Amazing work, keep it up ♥

AAAAAWESOME! Looking forward for the results! =) By the way, in the comic Wilson actually does have a frequent who comes to the bar only to witness the work of art that he is =D

*Eagerly waits for the sound of a shattered bottle*>: D

Oh you >:3 Edited by Rocky Springs

Well, the vacation is over and I'm back at the harpy lair my room is, ruffling through souvenirs, newly-purchased art supplies aaaaand... drawings. Yep, I did download a mobile sketchbook that is called, literally, SketchBook Mobile, and bought a stylus to make the process quick and precise. The majority of drawings contain AWFUL SPOILERS, so I have to choose carefully what to share with you.

Like, maybe Willow already posted on Tumblr

tumblr_napog8aYyj1taw94go1_1280.jpg

Say, I drew a bunch of Maxwells! Mostly because my teammates are huge fans of Maxwell (AND Maxwill of course too, if you know what I mean XD) so they talk about him all the time, certainly encouraging me this way.

post-250429-0-70994800-1409089153_thumb.

Unfortunately the canvas size was limited, so I had to export image into a fully functional editor to give Maxwell his well-deserved arms and legs =D

cGsiac1fYqo.jpg

Not happy with his right leg -___- Eh, it's to be finished anyway, I can redraw it.

Max as XXIc William Carter. Pucker up, handsome!

post-250429-0-85251800-1409089292_thumb.

SPOILER WARNING! Oh yesh, that's young William Carter. With a surf board. Go home, imagination, you're drunk!

post-250429-0-17526600-1409089356_thumb.

• Like 5