Tamir    1,237

That's a bunch of lovely pictures, I dare to say one of the best fan arts I've come across so far. I also enjoyed reading your little comic :grin: Dapper New Year on you as well!

• Like 1

Strampunch    95

I am absolutely loving the new material you're posting. it's a pity you gave up the idea of a comic, it certainly looks like an amazing first page!

And I adore the New Year picture, everybody looks amazing! Especially cute little Wendy in her frilly dress :)

• Like 1

TRENTOMINOUS    540

You're right, only now I'm beginning to grasp the amount of meaning -- by pure accident -- put into the quote =) I mean, you know, it says a lot about Wilson's, ahem, priorities. *wink-wink nudge-nudge* Mark Of The Ninja was a completely random idea, too. The first shot was Giger-inspired biomech naked flesh ink, failed really hard. I love Giger, but he's way too awesome XD

Uh oh. Dapperness degree is becoming dangerous =D I'd better switch to sneakers and T-shirts.

More character sheets on the way, this time it's Willow. She has many sides, way too many to show here. I pictured the basics.

XXI_willow_attitudes.jpg

Aaaand I guess I need to clean the thread up, add some tags to make the content more presentable.

Oh god the starving games
  • Like 1

JanH    6,679

Heya @Rocky Springs! I just wanted to let you know that we've featured your art thread and deviantART page on this week's Fan Art Spotlight! Looking forward to seeing more of your Don't Starve art soon and thanks for sharing them with us!

Bekuno    210

Oh my gosh I think I'm in love with this thread. You do an AMAZING job at replicating the Dont Stare style but then I see those modern day DS drawings and I think my heart skipped a beat. Needless to say I am in love :wilson_love:

• Like 1

Bekuno    210

I'm sorry to hear Valentines didn't go all that great for you. I'll draw you a ton of fanart until it's better if you want! xD No but seriously, I hope you get too feeling better.

I was really hoping you'd post some XXI Wilson and Willow so my day has been made x100. :love-struck:

Tamir    1,237

All these works are just lovely. I've said it before and say it again, the most realistic stuff I've encountered within the DS fandom.

MilleniumCount    2,160

instead he eventually asked me for a second chance. And right now I'm like "what the hell is going on? O__o"

Oh dear...that's something

Must say I was looking for a reason to draw the little guy in art nouveau, his appearance is simply screaming for it. Plus you wouldn't see too many images of men in art nouveau, so it's good to give it a try and fix it. 

Beautiful....^ ^

• Like 1

Tamir    1,237

The entry for Don't Starve Tarot project is done! It's already on Tumblr, being reblogged by the local Don't Starve connoisseurs. That's really pleasant to know :-) Deer's had an awesome idea; so many artists, in one single project, doing some great stuff together. She must be proud =D And now I'll rightfully bring it to the forum:

(img)

Must say I was looking for a reason to draw the little guy in art nouveau, his appearance is simply screaming for it. Plus you wouldn't see too many images of men in art nouveau, so it's good to give it a try and fix it. The card is three of pentacles, I had to slightly modify Maxwell's Door, since there is a prominent circular shape resembling a pentacle; added two more just for the number =P It's not much of a catch in the sense of authenticity (still feel like a pipsqueak as I look at the vintage art nouveau pieces), but at least I tried.

I saw this on Tumblr before, looking great =)

• Like 1

Noot    38

holy christ! i want to make love to your artworks!!!
your style is drop-dead gorgeous!  :love-struck:

• Like 1