[Muffycake] Rp with Lumpy

Muffycake

*john doesnt respond to you, he walks over to wilson. wilson is leaving a small pool of blood, his skull was slightly cracked open and bleeding, and god knows what happened to his ribs... john picks up wilson and carries him to the house.*John: you need to help him, hes my only friend other than you...

i will! *hobbles to a chest and searches some things* Do you have a first aid kid or something like that?

i will! *hobbles to a chest and searches some things* Do you have a first aid kid or something like that?

youre a tailor arent you? wilson also has some bandages at his camp, i can take you both there, i can carry you so you dont have to hobble, and nice cast you got there... very.. shiny, itll' melt off in the sun soon, probably while were on our way to the camp...

youre a tailor arent you? wilson also has some bandages at his camp, i can take you both there, i can carry you so you dont have to hobble, and nice cast you got there... very.. shiny, itll' melt off in the sun soon, probably while were on our way to the camp...

Okay..But we should hurry...

*without a word john lays down wilson on his table, and you near wilsons medical chest and leaves. you open it and find a sewer kit and bandages, better wrap up wilsons big brain...*

*begins to bandage Wilson's head..*

*wilson clenches in pain for a slight moment, but stops.. well at least hes still alive...*

*bandages his head, gets a bowl of water, takes out a lil tissue and cools Wilson head with the wet tissue....then takes out the handkerchief from Wilson's mom and puts it on Wilson hand*..

*bandages his head, gets a bowl of water, takes out a lil tissue and cools Wilson head with the wet tissue....then takes out the handkerchief from Wilson's mom and puts it on Wilson hand*..

(holy crap thats what i was thinking youd do :o)*his ribs are still broken, he needs something to hold them in place to heal right*