Role Play Adventures of dont starve [1 roles are free ]

moelbooy

No, I just met you! Tell me!

Ok....It was yesterday i think...I hearded these humans talk about me i suk and so on i wished was in beta!Then i go i found a machine what says pull the lever and what great hapend! i pulled it but then the signs get riden it say thensomething god happend to ME! and i was get from dark hands i was crased on these moment afert i was wake op i was here and there is a stupid human was also here....i wont killl him but...And now my enegry levels go down i can use food to feal my energy or oil and some robot stuff ...

Rabbitfist saves the roleplay!name:ERRORgender:nonerace:clockwork bishopbackstory:maxwell builded him as new prototype modify for the clockwork bishop, but he not heard on maxwells will and got kicked a cliff down, while this his system crashed and made a restart, deleting his rememberings.appearance:like a normal, expect that his metal isn't orange, its purple and he have a green flashlight on his headpowers:can shot fireballs and make light, but not at the moment because he is wrecked and some systems aren't workingweakness:when something doesn't makes sense his systems overheat

Rabbitfist saves the roleplay!name:ERRORgender:nonerace:clockwork bishopbackstory:maxwell builded him as new prototype modify for the clockwork bishop, but he not heard on maxwells will and got kicked a cliff down, while this his system crashed and made a restart, deleting his rememberings.appearance:like a normal, expect that his metal isn't orange, its purple and he have a green flashlight on his headpowers:can shot fireballs and make light, but not at the moment because he is wrecked and some systems aren't workingweakness:when something doesn't makes sense his systems overheat

Our hero :o Ok you in :D

Wounded?*inspects the wounds*Hmmm... Ok, ok.*looks up at SRBIA*I'll be right back!*crawls into nearby forest*

Oh....*fell something*I fell... I fel.. a another A thing....It have elrectic....I fell it....