Role Play Adventures of dont starve [1 roles are free ]

moelbooy

NOTICE:If wx78 get his revenge and/or escape the role play ends but then it come a new role play with more peopels :)

So befor we get sarted we get a little story and some importen infos!

At the begging all 4 of us we dont know us, but we all has found a machine! It says if u got porblem turn op the lever! and we pressed all the lever!

After the machine starts they stand on a sign

HAHAHA!

All of us get trapped in a craz world called dont starve!

we dont remeber what happend and know we going to try to survial

So What your person need?

example

Name:S-R-B-I-A [smart robot but in alpha]

Race:Robot

Perks:

+Not very tasty dindt get eaten by monstrs easy to reapir it

+Can track somethings

-Damage by rain

-robot is in aplha means he can crash sometimes

Looks Like:like wx78 but got smaller eyes and got a better head

Now your turn!

Backstory:

He was sad he is in alpha and is not god he want to get better not a alpha robot a beta robot!

then he found the thing from maxwell he wish it so he pull lever but in true it was a trap the peopel heard that and now they shame because the robot is far away but maxwell send a watcher so they can watch the robot on the storys :)

[We need 2 peopel to satrt the role play]

Edited by moelbooy
P.S make a backstory if u want :)

name:emberrace:humanabilatys:burts into flame, can shoot firedisablitys:faints when toches waterlooks: long blach hair and seard clothingage: 18 ... or not...backstory: ???????????????????????

Edited by geni0529

Name: ShelbyRace: SnailAge: UnknownLooks like: http://images.wikia.com/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/archive/0/07/20120729225549!Waving_Snail.png that but wears glassesAdvantages: Knows a lot about the DS world, and can control 2 shadow hands. (That second ability is a mystery and a secret and a secretive mystery and a mysterious secret...)Disadvantages: pretty much all the disadvantages of being a snail. ie: slow movement, weak physical abilities, fragile, etc.Backstory: Unknown

Name: ShelbyRace: SnailAge: UnknownLooks like: http://images.wikia.com/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/archive/0/07/20120729225549!Waving_Snail.png that but wears glassesAdvantages: Knows a lot about the DS world, and can control 2 shadow hands. (That second ability is a mystery and a secret and a secretive mystery and a mysterious secret...)Disadvantages: pretty much all the disadvantages of being a snail. ie: slow movement, weak physical abilities, fragile, etc.Backstory: Unknown

Good you are in we need 2 more

Yeah let's just start now, maybe people will join while we RP.

Ok then start...Do i ride in caps because i am a robot or not ?--------------Ah were i am maybe i should scan the base*scanning base*WARNING! Unknow thing is Here!!!Thing is slepping i should keep a little bt away.....Wait its a human! Do i wake h im op or not? Edited by moelbooy

Hmmm ok first try peacfull and then get more loader! *to himsself*HELLO!?!?!? WAKE OP!!!!!DO U DONT UNDERSTAND ME WAKE OP!!!!!!!I am alonr a bit scaredscared scared scared Sytsems crash crash report send to:Crashes pleasse fix that now i gonna sleep a little bit!*crash*

*shelby watches from a distance*A robot? Interesting...

I made it you see i coitnedet it :)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Restart...Restart Is ok sytsmsy little bit broken but i work!Woah! what happed to me??? The human isnt woke op! Stupid humans! First that and now ther wont help me!Perfect!

My name is Shelby. Who are you?

*Scared* You.....you....dont want me hurt???....o i am for you a snack? wiat i am out metal i dont very tastyMy my my my my name...... iss S-R-B-I-A thats..... means.... smart...robot....but....in...aplha*start crying modus*

Sshhh, sssshh, calm down. I'm not here to harm you! I'm here to help you! That's what I always do! It's my job to assist whoever comes here to the best of my ability. Besides, I'm a snail! I could hardly eat you. Have these.*hands out gears*

Sshhh, sssshh, calm down. I'm not here to harm you! I'm here to help you! That's what I always do! It's my job to assist whoever comes here to the best of my ability. Besides, I'm a snail! I could hardly eat you. Have these.*hands out gears*

gears... for me thanks did did i tell a little bit from my story?