The Beyond Breaks Free! (Interest/Application thread)

Tesability

Alright, chewed out would have been better phrasing, I will admit, but still. Even zombies have some level of instinct and a fear of fire is one such example. Also, I am a lady, despite my current temper at the moment.And mockery of life? That is of personal opinion and nothing more, child. You realize not the can of worms you just opened. Also, there is a level of omnipotence behind the power of the Nightmare Throne and combined with Wilson's maintained wit and intelligence, 'mysterious' characters like you 'claim' yours is won't be present. Not only that, claiming to be the child of an official character is considered Mary Sue/Gary Stu-ish and is unappreciated in various places and roleplays.And right now, you're sickening me. I've seen your attempts at storytelling and roleplaying and it is atrocious at best. LEAVE.

Edited by Tesability

*eyes start glowing red* Get OUT of my thread. You obviously don't give enough of a care to put any true thought to whom you're playing as nor truly care for this roleplay.With this editation, you avoided being denied along with Rabbitfist. You need to improve your overall grammar, but I think that can come with practice. You and Whyte are accepted. I do dare suggest that you take care as there IS a Charlie in this RP you'd have to outrun in the darkness of night. Also, while age wasn't exactly listed, it is interesting to know anyway. You and Ware are accepted. Take care to not let your character's paranoia be the end of you.Also, I just took a tally and there's five (including Charlie) from the Beyond and only two from Earth. If you want to play as an Earth resident, but do NOT want to be a human, you don't have to be. It's possible to be some form of animal that's been given unusual abilities (nothing akin to werewolfism, please. That's just been done).

okay when im not accepted i accept it.now have a good roleplay and a good day

Alright, chewed out would have been better phrasing, I will admit, but still. Even zombies have some level of instinct and a fear of fire is one such example. Also, I am a lady, despite my current temper at the moment.And mockery of life? That is of personal opinion and nothing more, child. You realize not the can of worms you just opened. Also, there is a level of omnipotence behind the power of the Nightmare Throne and combined with Wilson's maintained wit and intelligence, 'mysterious' characters like you 'claim' yours is won't be present. Not only that, claiming to be the child of an official character is considered Mary Sue/Gary Stu-ish and is unappreciated in various places and roleplays.And right now, you're sickening me. I've seen your attempts at storytelling and roleplaying and it is atrocious at best. LEAVE.

imma goindevil: i'm not. in fact im goin to make a fridge, some chairs, pop open a cold dead-beer and nest in this thread. serves you right for being like this. coulda still rejected us, yea but u coulda been nice about it. and now you have the devil and his friend campin' in your threads backyard.

imma goindevil: i'm not. in fact im goin to make a fridge, some chairs, pop open a cold dead-beer and nest in this thread. serves you right for being like this. coulda still rejected us, yea but u coulda been nice about it. and now you have the devil and his friend campin' in your threads backyard.

tes, can i kick the devil out?

then im not kicking him out

what the hell!?! for christ sake all i wanted was to be in a freaking rp thread but noo! zomnat was too crappy! then devil starts picking fights and nnnarrgh! THATS IT! RAMONAAA!ramona: hey dudeBOMB EVERYTHING!ramona: everything? ( sets up bomb )EVERYTHING! (grabs detonator and..... explosion

what the hell!?! for christ sake all i wanted was to be in a freaking rp thread but noo! zomnat was too crappy! then devil starts picking fights and nnnarrgh! THATS IT! RAMONAAA!ramona: hey dudeBOMB EVERYTHING!ramona: everything? ( sets up bomb )EVERYTHING! (grabs detonator and..... explosion

i think you should stop it before someone reports you

Both of you, leave. Further spamming of this thread will have you BOTH reported if you keep up these actions. zomnat, you've been put on my ignore list and negative repped. Neither have I done before on this forum and I don't take such actions lightly on any board that has these functions.For those unfortunate onlookers that would otherwise be shied away by my actions here, if I seem to be a picky mistress, I kind of have to be to ensure an actual decent-quality roleplay experience.

Edited by Tesability

Both of you, leave. Further spamming of this thread will have you BOTH reported if you keep up these actions. zomnat, you've been put on my ignore list and negative repped. Neither have I done before on this forum and I don't take such actions lightly on any board that has these functions.For those unfortunate onlookers that would otherwise be shied away by my actions here, if I seem to be a picky mistress, I kind of have to be to ensure an actual decent-quality roleplay experience.

i will leave after you say sorry to zomnat.zomnat: hi!

"Apologize for what, demon, the wish to have an actual proper roleplay on this site while weeding out the ones that obviously don't care what they are doing?" Pushing up her plastic-framed glasses over her face to keep them from falling off, a pair of narrowed brown eyes filled with rage peered through them through her source of fury from under her long-brown hair. "I am sick of the masses here using 'Roleplay' as a see-through disguise to spam en masse and increase their reputation and post count, while insulting the real roleplayers with their foul acts. Now, leave my thread before I finally lose my top. There's nothing scarier than an crafty, enraged Aspergian female."(The actual roleplay will be in a different thread, thankfully.)

"Apologize for what, demon, the wish to have an actual proper roleplay on this site while weeding out the ones that obviously don't care what they are doing?" Pushing up her plastic-framed glasses over her face to keep them from falling off, a pair of narrowed brown eyes filled with rage peered through them through her source of fury from under her long-brown hair. "I am sick of the masses here using 'Roleplay' as a see-through disguise to spam en masse and increase their reputation and post count, while insulting the real roleplayers with their foul acts. Now, leave my thread before I finally lose my top. There's nothing scarier than an crafty, enraged Aspergian female."(The actual roleplay will be in a different thread, thankfully.)

Are you telling me to leave the thread, I didn't fully understand the end..