Sign in to follow this  
Dannyrulx

The mind of Chester

Dannyrulx    824

Chester can't move. This makes Chester sad. All Chester wanted to do was to play and bound and pant and... But no. Chester can't. So Chester is sad. Maybe someone will pick up the eyebone, his link to the world where he can play. But for now Chester must wait and hope. Always hope

GreenWyvern    1,914

If Chester could speak, as soon as someone takes the eyebone, Chester'd probably say "YOU HAVE DOTH AWOKEN ME FROM MY ETERNAL SLUMBER, I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL AND SHALL DO AS YOU BID!"... and that's why Chester follows you around, letting you store things inside him... or her... or it, kinda' a non-gender specific sentient being.

Dannyrulx    824

The Doth is unneccacery. Here's some more.Finally Chester felt a pull, fain but sure. Someone was near the eyebone! maybe they would find it and... YES! they had picked it up! He Scrambled to his feet and bounded towards his new master, panting all the way.

WalrusMan    46

If Chester could speak, as soon as someone takes the eyebone, Chester'd probably say "YOU HAVE DOTH AWOKEN ME FROM MY ETERNAL SLUMBER, I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL AND SHALL DO AS YOU BID!"... and that's why Chester follows you around, letting you store things inside him... or her... or it, kinda' a non-gender specific sentient being.

I would think he would be like "OH BOY I'M STARVED GOT ANYTHING USELESS BUT YOU MAY NEED LATER BUT MOST LIKELY NOT?"That's my only use for chester

WalrusMan    46

I would think he would be like "OH BOY I'M STARVED GOT ANYTHING USELESS BUT YOU MAY NEED LATER BUT MOST LIKELY NOT?"That's my only use for chester

Or he could Alfred's voice from Batman, and say"Otto Von Chesterfield at your service."

Dannyrulx    824

More from Chester!Chester could see his new master. He had weirdly spiked hair and neat clothes. He tried running when he saw Chester but stopped, seeing the friendliness. He even placed some pinecones and food in him! Chester was good and didn't eat the food. He then popped a straw hat on his head and Chester panted loudly, licking his hand as he did so. The man laughed and kept on running.

Really nice, but I think Chester would sound more like Death from Darksiders 2 or a little sister....

1. What is it, (in Darksiders 2 he says old one) one who gives me random items to digest

Or

2. You always give random items, right <character>?