Adventure! Art! Abdominal Pain!

Adventure 2

Part 6

She shoves him away, sitting up, and off to get wood for the fire. He says nothing, just looks up at the sky. It’s a bit warmer now, which is strange for this time of day. Maxwell stands, walking off into some tall grass. It’s brittle and browned from the chill.

He begins rooting them up, bundling them together until he has a decent roll of the plant. He returns to the fire, setting the roll far from it. He looks off into nothing, his face blank as he leaves again.  Wynn starts to boil some berries and meat in the pot, ignoring him for now, but it’s just impossible. Each time he comes back, he brings useful items, berries, twigs, logs, rocks, gold, flint, and grass. It’s never a lot, but it’s…decent… He sits near the fire, hugging his knees, staring at the boiling pot.

Wes keeps his distance, never looking at the man once, instead starts to carve bowls out of the chunks of wood. They aren’t the prettiest bowls, but at least they won’t leak. When he finishes with that, he goes to collect more wood.

Wynn, concentrating on the fruity soup, can tell the man is staring at her back. She says nothing, just continues to stir the mixture once in a while. It’s so distracting though, and she finds herself not actually paying attention to the soup. She sighs, and looks over at him. He’s got a hand through his hair, and his head in his knees, she could swear he was shivering.

She’s never seen a man cry, only yell, only mad, only happy, maybe sad, but not cry…

“You’re right you know…”

He says nothing.

“What you gave me…This freedom... the world… the danger… it’s all true… “

He’s looking at her now.

“I’ve never been so happy in my life… Back home… I tried to run away… They would’ve killed me… or try to ‘convert’ me again…But you… saved my life…”

She takes a bowl and dips it in the soup, filling it before handing the man the bowl.

He sips at it quietly, still looking at her.

“I don’t love you… I can’t possibly hate you though…”

He sets the bowl down, barley taken anything from it.

“I don’t know… maybe I was only angry with you because you were the first thing I saw when…”

“There’s no shame in missing a friend.”

His voice was cracked, like it was sore. Wynn takes another bowl, and gathers soup for herself. She shrugs, gulping down the sweetened meat chunks. The noise of the fire is all that sounds for a long time, filling the air with some sort of relief. She sighs; the warmness of her breath could be seen. The sun rises higher in the sky, warming even more. It’s nice on the darkened fur, soaking all the sunlight in.

Wes returns, a whole bag full of wood slung over his back.

Edited by SirKnight

Adventure 2

Part 7

(uhg, so tired, now to pass out)

This chair is uncomfortable, this outfit is itchy too. "You look so hansom though." Wynn says. She's without her wolf skin, straightening out his suit. He feels her hands running down his sides as she flattens out the fabric. She's wearing a lovely pink dress, frills and bows. So unlike her, but she looks so pretty in that color.She looks up at him and smiles, obviously satisfied with how he looks now. He knows this is another dream, he knows it'll end, but for what seems like forever, it's been like this. She's back in her wolf skin as if the dreams noticed his disappointment. The shadows creep in the background, watching, but the girl grabs his attention again."Don't mind them, they're just observing." But... Don't they bother her? Even if it is a dream...

"Dream? This is no dream. Its the reality YOU have created." She frowns. But... He doesn't want these dreams... He wants to go back... Wants to go outside... "No!" She screams."N...no.." Somethings tight around his gut, it hurts. "Make something..." She hands him a bowl of clay. "Make something wonderful.."

The wolf shivers. Creepy thoughts enter her mind. She shakes them out, leading the group back to the camp, waiting for that man to come out. They seem busy with rebuilding the walls today, even that woman. She's impressed she recovered so quickly. Wynn keeps her back to the wall, sipping at some herbs she boiled. Maxwell is a bit further away, not wanting to go back there again.Soon someone comes out, and it's the robot. She wonders briefly if this is a good idea, before pouncing on the exhausted thing. Apparently it was, because it just topples over with a thunk. She sits on it, inspecting the thing. It was weird, it was breathing even, robots don't breathe... Do they?Science fiction aside, she sees a label under it's chin... WX-78..

Does that mean there's more of them? She grunts as it tries to push her off. It didn't work too well. It bites her."Really? Really? Must've been a reject in your little group of bots." She sighs, getting off it, quickly placing a foot on its chest.

"I'll be nice one last time, want to help me save Wilson or not?" Somebody gasps, and running can be heard. Wynn looks up to see the girl. "You know that idiot?"

"Yeah, and I'm tired of passing out, so if you don't mind, don't hit me again, or we can do this my way."The girl huffs. "Nice to meet you. Now where is he?" Wynn groans. "Well if I knew, I wouldn't need help now would I? Don't answer that. But will you help?" She looks at the robot under foot, then back at the girl. "Prove it. Prove you know him."Wynn raises an eyebrow. "I'm not creative with names, I doubt I got his name by mistake."

"Just do it."Wynn sighs. "Fine, you know he's a horrible conversationalist, and he can't stop making these stupid toys, and he's... he's pretty funny sometimes.."

She sighs again. "He's... But he.. Aw crabbit, did I pass or not!"

"Well I've never known him to make jokes, but you're right, he never talks, ever." The girl motions for the wolf to follow her. "Names Willow."She slumps down onto a log, inviting the two to sit at the fire. "So he's been with you all this time, huh?" Willow looks at the fire, and then a rabbit that's been wandering around. "He's gone for months sometimes, doesn't say a word to either of us." She's hunched over, a hand propping up her head, a look of boredom on her face.

Wynn listens carefully, Wes just looking hopeless in the social situation they're in."But I guess since he's in trouble... I guess he thinks hes going to get away with this? I'm going to kick his butt when he gets back."Wynn frowns, this isn't exactly what she had in mind. Speaking of mind, whose was invading her's? She looks around, looking for someone who may have said those things... It sounded like...

"What?"

"Did you hear that?"

"Hounds?"

"No... Never mind then..."

Willow gives the wolf a look, then rolls her eyes.....The night comes, and the group decides to let them stay until they come up with a plan, well, except for the robot. He seems to pout all through their being there.When everyone heads to their tents, the wolf's group settles near the fire. Maxwell decides it's fine to come out of hiding now, sneaking to the fire pit. Wes sees him, and quickly cuddles up to Wynn, who doesn't complain about the extra warmth. The demon grins at the mime, who gives him a death glare. He sleeps away from the two, but still close to the fire. Today was nice, even though he had to sit out of most of it. He should keep away from that wolf....? Whose thoughts are those..?

Edited by SirKnight

Adventure 2

Part 8

When morning arrives, it's warm, the sun melting the snow away. Wynn pushes the mime away, starting to sweat from all the heat. He squirms in his sleep. The wolf grunts, seeing that the demon has run off. She walks out of the camp and into the woods, leaving the mime on his lonesome.The trees are still adorn with snow, but most of the snow on the ground has melted away, new, longer grass emerging from the ground.It's green. There's supposed to be mountains of snow, but everything is green. He's baffled by the sudden change in weather. He made this, but it's changing already? Maxwell backs up into a tree, slushed snow falling on his head. Swiping it off, just before feeling tiny claws on his shoulder. It's small, furry, grey, and something new.

It chitters at him, moving down him to the ground. It looks up briefly before scurrying away.There wasn't just the one, as he looks into the trees, there's more, nibbling on berries and nuts. He doesn't like these new things, so simple, so childish. It's gross how un-terrifying they are. He groans and walks off into the trees.There's a lake not far off, water spilling out of a mountainous rock, forming a waterfall into the said lake.It was weird how so much could change so quickly since he was removed from the works. The water was seeming to come from nowhere, and it was clear, and cool. Wynn had made herself comfortable on the other side, near the falls. Maxwell walks over to join her, she looks up at him. "This wasn't here last time.." She frowns. "I know, must be your pal, my dear." The wolf raises an eyebrow. "Oh that's right, you don't know. He's taken my throne, my control. Can't you hear his whispers?"She shakes her head. "I... I thought it was just the wind.." The demon listens.

"Nobody else seems to hear him... I just.. Want him back.."Silence."I'm sorry... He.. Took pity on me..." He stares at the water, watching the fish flutter around. He doesn't see her staring, doesn't see her wipe away stray tears."Why would he take pity on you?" She hisses."Something about me being pathetic or something.""Seems like he has you pinned."He scoffs. "Oh thanks, pal." He stands to leave, dusting off his pants. Wynn lays back, letting the sun warm her.She misses being able to be lazy, able to take naps under the sun. It drains her will to do anything, that intoxicating heat. She has to force herself to stand, before she falls asleep.She must've dozed off, cause the man was nowhere to be seen. She wanders into camp, seeing everyone packing up bags full of food and supplies. So she guesses they've agreed, wonderful.........The trek wasn't too bad, though Maxwell seems unhappy. He has to follow far behind, and it doesn't help that the wolf has to lead. The nights were different though. Once the mime fell asleep, she would join the demon, give him his share of food, and sleep till the early morning.

Sometimes she woke up late, not leaving much time to rush back and explain why she'd been off. The mime knew, and he always gave her a rotten look when she got back, but never stayed mad for long.The meals were small, but the chatter was large, full of stories of their adventures with and without Wilson. Wolfgang mostly told stories of the rabbit he often carried around, Willow just told tales of burning down treegaurds. The robot refused any of the social interactions, and would mostly sit by himself.One night, the robot found the demon, nearly ripped his arms off in anger. The wolf managed to explain her reasons for keeping him around. Everybody hated it, but they all agreed that without him, they'd be walking blind.The robot seemed especially sore about it, not speaking or looking at him.

Maxwell mostly ate his meals alone, except for when Wynn decided to join him. She seemed protective over him, and nobody could see why. Wes didn't like this."Somebody looks like he's jealous~" Willow sings before sipping at her soup. She gets a glare. "What? Am I not right? Don't you lie, you so dig her." He just whines. "Why not go visit with her for a change, instead of following her around like a lost puppy? All she's going to think of you is cute, not some datable material." He chugs his soup, avoiding the question.Grabbing an axe, he starts chopping wood in the nearby trees.

Wolfgang raises an eyebrow at the girl.

"Oh, just cause I'm now trapped on an island means I haven't had dates? Please."

"Not that. Surprised you care."

"Well, I just don't want her available when we save that idiot."

"Wilson?"

"Yes, Wilson."

"You fancy him?"

"Shut up."

She finishes the soup, and rolls out a thing of pressed grass, laying it out near the fire. She doesn't sleep, the sun is still up. Yet the sudden urge to lay down just comes to her, and she finds herself dozing in and out.

Edited by SirKnight

SO

Next part...uhm... lots of different kinds of love going on here.

But being expressed in one way.

Mostly the wrong way.

Poor wynn doesn't know how to deal with it, but she knows its all wrong.

So don't hate me ;-; I'm not making her a favorite, though i do focus on her a lot, but this IS HER story.

Willow will get most of the focus soon though...not going to say why... BUT JUST WAIT AND SEE

Adventure 2

Part 9

Wynn straightens out his hair, having a difficult time flattening the strands. He's been having this dream for too long. Things are fuzzy, and go by quicker than time should. He doesn't know why the wolf is in it either, or why she's so nice. He doesn't want her to care for him... Does he..? The time he was sick, she made sure he was safe, made sure he was fed. He must've missed that. He thinks maybe this is too much though, she's not his caretaker, not a replacement for one either... But he wants this.He wants this worry, this care, and this sort of love.

He has no intentions on asking her for such things. Maybe that's why he doesn't insist on going outside, because he just doesn't want it to end quite yet.She's managed to smooth it down as much as possible, though some strands still stick up, or cover part of his face. She sighs, placing a top hat on his head, covering all the crazed hairs. She tries to sweep the stray hairs behind his ear, but it just makes it worse. Admitting defeat, she kisses his forehead, letting him fall into her arms. "Don't wrinkle your suit now.. Just got it nice and smooth.."

Even so she hugs him tight, and he squeezes back. He needs this, he realizes, he needs this love, if he ever lost it, he felt like he would die.But still he asks; "May I go outside today...Please...?"She's quiet for a long time, before pushing him off her. "I suppose it can't hurt, but just for a day, then you come straight back."He's a bit hurt at the tone she uses. She's mad at him, and the fact that she's trying to hide it hurts worse.

"Off with you.”

And she’s gone, and it hurts. Whispers in his head turn him toward a light, just a sliver, he’d never fit through, but he went towards it anyway.  As he tried to touch it, it flew open, the brightness too much to for his eyes, having to feel his way forward.

It felt wet, slimy, like swimming through mud, he wasn’t sure where that came from… as far as he knew, he didn’t know. Descriptions aside, he feels himself falling asleep, unable to help it, soon he’s completely gone.

…..

The group was so close to the door, what they were going to do when they got there, they didn’t know. Wynn pointed them towards the door, insisting they go ahead. She stops, waiting for the demon to catch up. She doesn’t speak with him, just walks next to him. He can no longer hear thoughts, and for now that was good, no one should hear what she was about to do. She waits till the group is farther away. “Do you want to go back?” She asks him, only just loud enough for him to hear.

“No. Not yet. Not like I have much of a choice though.” His voice is hushed, more so than hers.

“You do though. I won’t make you, Wilson made his choice, and he’s his own man, as you are. I ain’t gonna… I don’t think its right to force you to go on ahead if you don’t want to.” She was unsure of this choice, but she feels, maybe there was reason for bringing these people here, maybe he needed something to do, and maybe it’s wrong, but that excuses nothing. He’s still…kind of a person…

She can’t defend him, she won’t, but she’ll let HIM make the right choice, not do it because he was forced into it.

“And yet you say you don’t love me… but you’ll help me out.”

“It’s not that, it’s just… I don’t know… Pity?” That sounds awful, she knows.

“Heh, you and that boy…” She frowns, sensing something’s off with that sentence. “Yo! Wolf! Come help over here!” Willow shouts. The girl pats the man’s arm before running off to see what’s happened. He watches her disappear behind the trees, and something just washes over him, and it’s horrid. His stomach burns with rejection, disappointment, and hate. He clutches it, but it just stings. He knows it’s all in his head, all the pain, but it still hurts.

“Wilson...” Willow whispers. “You sure? He looks a bit…weird…” “Nope.” With that the girl tries to shake him awake, but he just flops around. Willow sighs, and flicks his nose. It works! “Ooooow!” The boy whines. “What’d you do that for?”  Wynn rolls her eyes, and stands to leave. “I guess we don’t have to drag him back to camp now huh?” “Gladly.” Willow laughs. “He’s pretty much a dead weight when he sleeps.” Wynn chuckles at that, now actually leaving.

She goes to tell the man he doesn’t need to choose anymore, but, where is he? She searches for a bit, looking in the trees, and farther down the path but… he’s just gone. She wants to shout for him, but doesn’t want the others to know she’s actually worried for him. Funny thing that.

When she finally finds him, it’s way off into the woods, hugging his knees, face hidden, she almost didn’t see him. “H-hey… Why’d y-you run off?” She pants. He doesn’t answer. She doesn’t know why, but it hurts seeing him like this. The first time she met him, he was so clean, so full of power, emotionally, and probably physically, but now, he’s just broken.  Why? He was so strong, even when tied up, but… then they had him… what did they do…?

“Please, please tell me… what’s wrong?” Her words don’t get through to him, and it just hurts worse. She roars “Come ON! I…!” She just has no words, and it’s making her mad. “I’m trying to help you! Just let me!” He’s shaking. “What is this? What’s this you’re doing?  Are you…?” Aw crab… She didn’t have the courage to do it before, she didn’t want to get caught, but to hell with that! He needs this! She drags him on his feet, she sees he’s not wearing his coat, and she has to look again, it’s just a thin white button up shirt. She groans, he’s not even looking at her, crab she doesn’t… but he… but…

“Damn it!” She squeezes him into a hug, dear creator she can hear his heart pounding, faster than one should. Oh maker, he hugs back, and doesn’t let go, he won’t let her. Oh please just let it end, her thoughts scream, because she just loves it, because she just adores every second he holds her there.  She shouldn’t, it’s wrong, he left her to die here, he let her struggle, oh please, please let her hate this, just this one thing.

Though she just melts into him, and it seems like forever, seems like she had cried a little through it, but it just goes on. When it ends, it feels too soon, but even so, she slides away from him, only to be held onto.

He just won’t let go. She glares up at him. “Just…let me..” Let him..? What’s he—His arms go around her waist, and pulls her closer. “N-no, listen, I’m not… I’m not interested… I don’t…care like that..”  “Shhh… It’ll be over soon… just…pity me..?”

She whines. She doesn’t want to, not this way. Admittedly though, it’s an interesting venture, doesn’t mean it’s right though… he’s… way older than she is… and she’s unsure what kind of pity he wants… “No… I can’t… I don’t even know what you expect of me… “ He chuckles, this just makes her mad. “Nothing horrid I promise, my dear.” She whimpers. “I’ve had men try to court me before, and that’s more or less what they’ve said…” She informs him. “Nothing that requires anything of you, just willingness.”  “Tell me what it is first.”

He sighs. “Just stay here with me for the night; I’ll do everything, just this one night.” She frowns. “I’ve spent nights with you before, what makes this one different?”  “Motive.” She doesn’t get it, but if that’s all, then she doesn’t really mind. “Fine. But no funny business or I’ll leave.” He just nods, and lets her leave.

She’s hesitant to even do this, but if it’ll get him to stop trying then maybe he’ll stop moping about it. Men were always so persistent, she knew that much, but never gave her a chance to reject them, or accept them. She knows she’ll have to be firm about her disinterest, mean even, and she doesn’t want to. In fact she’s quite curious about his interest; no older men had taken interest in her before.

She walks back to where Wilson was, hoping he’s still there. He’s not, but just watching her from above. “Getting a bit cozy without me huh?” She looks up into the trees. He’s wearing a nice black suit, and a top hat. Why’s he in a tree? He jumps down. “I can feel your confusion; I can also hear you thinking about him.”

Forget him. His voice whispers through her. “What…?” “Have I done? Nothing that you’d hate, nothing you’d disapprove of. Those months away from here, the cold, dreadful nights, dragging on, until I reached that man’s lair.” Months? Wilson laughs. “Time moves slower here.” Come with me.

She backs up. “Quit that! You’re.. Don’t talk like that…”  The whispers laugh, but they’re not his. “He’ll only deceive you, you know.” He doesn’t love you; he’s just using you as a replacement. “That friend of his still exists though.” Such a shallow fool already abandoned his love. “Don’t fall prey to his games. He’ll make you take pity on him.” He’ll make you feel his pain. “But he’s just a worthless doll.”

Wynn can feel the hate in both voices, how it hisses. “Where is Wilson? You’re…not the same…” She can’t see him, just the hate. He walks toward her, and she backs up into a tree, giving herself a launch pad if he attacks. Hurtful.

“I had begged to be awake, to go outside, when it’s finally here, you treat me like this. I simply won’t have it.” He just stops, a few inches from her, then drops to his knees, hugging her waist. It was very surprising, she jumped a bit even. He was never so affectionate. Was he just lonely or something? If so why not go get attention from his camp members? They don’t really care about me. They were only using me. “Willow said she missed you though. Maybe go hug her?” Wynn was through with the loving attention for today. Instead he keeps hugging her. “Crabbit Wilson, be a man. You’re not a child.” She detaches him, kneeling down. “But…” She rubs his back.

“Don’t be too down, just…today isn’t good…” She gives him a half smile. “Today is all I have though…” And you can’t even do this one thing for me. “I need this, before I have to leave.” “Leave? You can’t stay?”

Oh dear creator he’s crying. “No…” Maybe he is a child. Mother always said that men never change, even when they grow old. She sighed. “You can stay. You got out didn’t you?” He shakes his head. “They will be disappointed. This world will crumble without someone…” He sniffs.

She grunts, hauling him up, pulling him by his wrist. “Well let’s not sit out here then, too many things that can eat us lurking.”

Edited by SirKnight

Love my Faber Castell Markers, srsly.

Even without a scanner, and my bad camera, can still get most of the picture seen

Used @ScoutWings (sortof) little wilson hair thingy

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/index.php?/topic/21206-artwork/page-4

;-; I'm sorry if i stepped on any toes

Heres some hoodie Wilson

Hand drawn and inked(Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pens)

post-261753-0-75161900-1378295514_thumb.

Edited by SirKnight

Adventure 2

Part 10

Wilson was acting weird, he seemed more like a child than the bright and creative man. He looks drained, barely answering any of the questions Willow asks him. There was one answer though, that was particularly interesting. "Are you ok?" She asks, placing a hand on his back. He looks up at her, the shadows beneath his eyes even darker than before. "No, but yes, there was someone to care for me," He looks over at Wynn. "Just thoughts, just dreams, but they cared." He looked back at Willow.

The girl glares at the wolf, but gives the scientist soft eyes, and a hug. Uhg, women. Wynn yawns, it was getting late, she should head over to that demon's little camp. She grabs a bowl of steak stew and some bread to bring to him. It was getting dark, though it was still bright enough to see. The man looks up, his hair wet and shirt hanging on a drying rack. "A bit early, friend." He's laying on his back, a tired look in his eyes. She shrugs. "Brought food."

That gets him up, and soon he's standing over her, staring at the bowl of meat and veggies. She laughed a bit, handing him the food. "What happened to you? Fall into a river or something?" He shakes his head, quickly sitting near the fire, stuffing his mouth full of food. "bwrathf!" he sounds. "Rash?" gross. He swallows. "No, oof.. Bath. Did laundry too, pal." She grunts. "Well... Eat, I'll be back tonight..." He just muffles something through a mouthful of food. She walks off, past Willow, who was rubbing Wilson's back, anything to touch him. She doesn't want to watch her attempts to woo him, her thoughts groan. The wolf walks off down the path, seeing Wolfgang playing with his rabbit, throwing little sticks and feeding it berries. She giggles, so cute. She walks further, the wind picking up, blowing the head of her wolf skin down. "Crabbit.." She grunts. Her hair is too long, need to try and cut it again, she thinks, able to pull her hair back into a short ponytail. She tries to pull it all back, too focused to notice the quiet boy as he walks right up to her. Too focused to see him pull her hands off her head. She jumps, scared by such sudden contact. "O-Oh.. Wes...?" He nods. "My hair is way too long, need to cut it." The wind suddenly rushes past them, blowing her hair in her face, making her huff in anger. Wes pushes her hair away from her face, holding it on the sides of her head. "Thanks.. Uhhg.." The mime presses his lips in a thin line, she wasn't doing something. Something he was expecting. She could only tell that much. Crab he was a little too cute. A little too nice. His make-up was faded, and through the red, she could see the pink of his cheeks.

Geez.

She gets a bit closer, and he doesn't back up. He lets her drape her arms around his neck, moving him down towards her. She hates herself for a moment, but only because she doesn't know if he wants this. She presses her lips on his cheek, as if to be a question. She pulls back. He stares at her, and whines. Of course he didn't want this... Of course... She pulls his hands away, slumping down, started to walk back. He didn't know what happened, he thought she was interested, he thought it was going to happen, thought that he had her in his grasp. Why is SHE sad? Did she want to? Why is she hesitating? His stomach hurts.

Maxwell has gotten himself mostly dressed, refusing to wear his jacket though, just the white undershirt. She drops down, back against a tree. "What's up with you, my dear?" She's quiet, and just shrugs. He frowns, watching her play with her hair, feeling the sides of her face. "Does it hurt..?" She shakes her head. He sits up, scooting near her. "Hungry?" She just drops in his lap, looking very tired. He doesn't complain, and just pets her head, humming some tune. She's alseep before she knows it. When she wakes, shes on him, her wolf skin still on, but his shirt is gone, and she's sore. She hopes it's because she slept weird. He rolls onto her, nuzzling into her hair. She realizes she's still not interested. Though she enjoys the body heat, she can't let him get any ideas. She shoves him off, making him wimper. "No." Crab he looked broken, so just hurt. "No..." She stands and walks off. She hates that she has to go, she knows he's hurting, but if she stays he'll keep trying.

Edited by SirKnight

(This is a short one, sorry, busy setting up school things and stuff.)

Adventure 2
Part 11

Willow is searching for Wilson; he disappeared when the sun rose. She looks around, in the woods, near the lake, further down the path, but, she couldn't find him! She stares at the clanking door, and shudders. Something about the machine made her uneasy, and the crying made it worse.

Crying..? Willow walks around the machine, not getting too close to it. A little blond sits against the door, which looks up at Willow. She isn’t crying, isn’t hurt, she looks fine, besides the fact she looks dead tired. She stands, and tilts her head. “Will you play with me?” Her voice is light, but it makes the girl’s stomach sink. “Aunty has left us… She says to stay here, but you can play with us.” She’s not looking at Willow. “Us?” That’s where she focuses on her. It makes her shiver. “Kingly us. We think we’ve seen you somewhere. “She stares, nodding, as if to confirm her suspicion. “She has forgotten. We can help.”

The girl isn’t making much sense, and it’s kind of making Willow mad. “Why not wait till our aunt gets back, we think you could benefit from her knowledge.”

:D So adorable everybody else seems to be having a hard time being an animal X3 and Mugoro is just looking at his name like "what the heck?"

He seems just very confused why his name is just floating above him

And tails are hard to get used to D:

Plus, its not like the ground is all that solid

yay?

Anyway, Unless anybody has any objections I'm going to end the adventures.

Possibly put in some Wynn related back story

flesh out the other characters in one-shots, but honestly, just done with it.

WHO GOT LOTS OF FREE CANDY YESTERDAY?