Sign in to follow this  
Aleyck

Let's Not Starve

Aleyck    1

This is the thread for starting Let's Not Starve.The Characters are: Griff, Striker, Shelby, Warren, and I.S.A.C.Remember the rules, displayed here: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?24656-Let-s-Not-Starve-%28Interest-App-Thread%29"Well now, you seem to have somehow made yourself a bit of an intruder in this world, haven't you?" A tall man looked down on the soon-to-wake body of Striker, smiling. "Oh well. It's not like I'll ever have to deal with you myself. Nobody has ever left this world once stuck here... and several people have gotten stuck here in the past few years. I wouldn't be surprised if you all killed each other! Good luck staying alive more than a few nights." The man vanished.

Striker was half-conscious hearing words from the strange voice. "What? nights? I never passed out in an evergreen forest. The forest I passed out was mostly... hmm" He looked around observing the terrain, and that his supplies were gone, except for his Barometer-Thermometer combo "Pressure is high, Temperature is Moderate. Just a boring sunny day." he said staring at the sky "My meds are gone too!" Striker finally got up and looked around in a little more detail. "That is the last time I'm following a rainicorn through the forest. It must have teleported me to it's domain dimension!"

Edited by StrikerStorm

*Powers up, inside a block of solid ice, with pengulls laughing and pointing towards I.S.A.C*-Muffled under atleast a 6 inches of ice- "Curses. Nature gets me every time."*Pengulls jump into the water, with it being summer, the ice slowly melts on its own*"I despise those accursed birds. Time to create friction."*I.S.A.C spins the drill at high speeds, causing a minimal amount of friction to melt the ice, enough for it around a bit to actually drill away the ice*"Ice isn't as drill-resistant as my files had intended, Im already half way out."*I.S.A.C, finishing of the rest of the ice, slides out, and switches his drill to its favorite clamp hand*"I hope those birds have not bested anyone else.""With that out of the way, I suppose I should start to look for resources."*I.S.A.C went off into a forest, drilled and collected logs, cut grass and twigs, and took flint from the ground*

Rewdalf    0

xxxxxxThe tinder from the fire had already started dying down as the sun slowly rose above the landscape. It offered little heat in its early stages, but it didn't matter to Griff. Having already dawned winter gear, he felt perfectly fine with just a campfire. The longer winter nights gave him more time to cook some extra food for the days to come, not knowing what he would, or could, run into...

There wasn't much to address in the temporary camp he had set up. Griff had switched off to a wandering stage for the time-being, scanning the landscape for more resources which could support a sturdier camp. With movement in a steady direction, he had covered a lot of ground, and it seemed that the resources were getting more rich, which was a good sign.

With the new day upon him, Griff set out with a full backpack of food to conquer whatever he hadn't in the past days. Months. Years...

Aleyck    1

Warren left his well-established camp with embers being left in his fire pit. His camp had a good deal of food, as well as farms, drying racks, and a cooking pot. "Sun awake.... Is good day!" His ears perked up as he heard the sounds of resources being collected by some..... machine, somewhere in the area. However, all he could see was a stranger in some winter gear wandering by. "That's not machine.... just a human! What do he want?" He decided to approach the man.