Don't Starve Stories

Chapter 9: Burn!!!!!!"I-I-I don't understand what's wrong with me." I say with tears rolling down my face.I say "How... Why...".An unknown voice says "Hey kid why are you cryin'?" I look up to see a woman with a lighter in here hand. "Wh-Who are you." She helps me up and says "Willow's The Name, Burnin's My Game. And you are?" "I'm Bilfy." "Wendy." "I am Wilson." Willow says" Ok so. Why were you crying?" I say" I don't know what I am anymore." Willow says" Well you look like the regular crybaby to me." I grow into a dragon again. She yells"Hey, Calm Down Kid I was Playin'!" I shrink back down and I look at her angrily. .....Wendy breaks the silence by saying "Nature is so boring."Willow says " Oh you guys like fire?" We all say "Yeah, I guess so." She lights a whole forest on fire and yells "Burn!!!!!!!!!" "Hey, so where are you guys going?" Wilson says " Anywhere, we just gotta find a nice spot to set up camp before night comes" Willow says " Okay, can I come?" Wendy says "Yes, of course." And we are off!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~What do you think?Next chapter's Hint isChapter 10: We found it! Edited by Bilfy

that was awsome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 10: We Found It!

"We've been walking for hours." Wendy complained.I say"We're almost there. I just know it!" Willow said" Oh yeah kid? How do you know?" I said "I don't know." But I was correct.We found a perfect place to make our base! we all were so excited. Wilson made instructions for everyone so we know where to put things."I'll get the science machine!" Wilson declared."I call the fire pit" Willow said.

I said"Hm...I'll get the kitchen!" Wendy just sat back and watched. We all looked at her angrily. She said"What?... It's.... So.... Far....Can't Work...."We went back to work We finally got our place situated. I threw a fur roll towards everyone and said"Here. Wewill sleep in these for now."We all sat by the fire eating taffy. Wendy said"Soo..."And leaned towards me and said "What now?" I jump up and say "I'm not falling for this again... My nose still hurts." Willow and Wilson simultaneously said "Fall for what?" Wendy said" It's big people stuff. You'll get it when you're older." I sit back down and said"We did a good job.Wellmost of us." And I look at Wendy. She says "I'm going to sleep."I say "Yeah, I am too."