Don't Starve Stories

Chapter 5: Smarty PantsWendy and I are looking for a good place to set up camp.We walk for a few hours "Was punching me really-" I stop talking when we here some explosion go off ad someone yells "Darnit". We go to investigate. Wendy peeks her head through some bushes and says"Who's There?". A shadow rises up behind us. It looks like a man raising up an ax and is about to chop us.I say "STOP RIGHT THERE!"He stops.We get up. He tries to swing the ax. I grab it by the blade and bop him with the handle.my hand has a huge bloody gash in it now. The man is on the ground ad I point the ax blade at his face, ready to kill on the word.Wendy says" Who are you!?". The Man gets up nervously and says "W-W-Wilson P. Huggsbury. A-and you are?". "I'm Bilfy". "I'm Wendy." Abigail rises up from behind us and says "HI!" "I'm Abigail!".Suprisingly Wilson didn't crap his pants in fear, he looked like he was going to for a second and then he has a derpy face ad says" This offends me as a scientist."I say "A scientist?" Wendy says "You may be useful for an old man." Wilson yells" I don't have to be pushed around by you little girl!" I raise up the ax to swing but just to make him scared and I say "What was that again?" Wilson says"Uhh, I mean Yes of course I am old and useful"." Hehe".

Ok before I begin I will address all the characters and ages

Wilson age = 30

Willow age = 16

Wolfgang age = 45

Wendy age = 13

Wes age = 27

Woodie age = 38

Maxwell age = 56

Wickerbottom age = 65

WX-78 age = no age

And Me!

Bilfy age = 13

Let's begin!

Chapter 1 :Purgatory

"Say Pal, You Don't Look So Good."

"You Better Find Something To Eat Before Night Comes!"

I wake up in a forest in a daze."Where am I"?

I stand up."Hm"

I could have sworn that plane crash killed me.

And it Did Notcrash in a forest.

Suddenly, I hear a loud screech.

"RAAWWWK!"

Then I see a giant one-eyed bird coming towards me.

I am staring at it in disbelief, then it pecks my arm.

"Agh!!!!!"

I think "So it appears I am not dreaming."

It pecks the same arm again and leaves a huge bloody gash in it.

"Oh my god!"

I start to run from the beast,Screaming"Help!Somebody help me!!!".

Then I run into a grave, trip over it, flip in the air, and bang my head on another grave and faint.

In my head I hear a man's evil laughter "Muahahahaha! Fool. It appears you have already died.

Meh, I am feeling kind of generous today. I will give you a second chance".

I try to speak but I open my mouth and all that comes out is a hiss.

Then I wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me what you think.

If enough people like it i will make another one.

Here's a hint on what the 2nd one is about.

Chapter 2: The Girl

Nice story dude!

Chapter 6 : Walking LuggageWilson says " So can I travel with you?"Wendy looks at me and says " What do you think?" I say "Yeah, I guess." So we set off after eating a nice lunch that Wilson offered.Wilson says "Uhm... Where are we going, exactly?" I say "Who knows? We're looking for a nice place too set up our- What is that thing?" I point to the eyebone sticking out of the surface.I say sarcastically "Hehe. It's probably a 'good luck charm'." So I pick it up and a hairy thing hops up to me and It says (In Alfred's voice from Batman) "Otto Von Chesterfield, at your service.But you may all me Hester if you want" Wendy pokes him with a stick and says " So Chester, what do you do?" Chester says " I carry things." He opens his mouth with a gagging noise and says "Trust me, I won't eat your things." Wilson says " Wow! I have never seen a creature like this!Are you a Prehistoric breed?" Chester says in an unsure voice "Sure buddy... Why not." I say " So will you hold our stuff?" Chester says "Yes of course but when you let go of the eyebone I won't any-" He stops because he hears a hiss. And then we start to run away from the sound.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~What did you think?Here is the next one's hint.Chapter 7: Evil Goat Santa

Chapter 7: Evil Goat SantaI say "What is that hissing sound?" Wilson says "I shouldn't have killed those pigs!" Wendy and I simultaneously say "Why?" Wilson says " He's coming!" We say " Who!?" Wilson says "Evil Goat Santa!" I laugh.Then Evil Goat Santa comes and donkey-kicks Wilson in the stomach and yells" It's Krampus!". I say "What do you want?"Krampus says while he is digging in Chester's mouth "Your Stuff" Wendy says "But we don't have any stuff."So Krampus donkey-kicks all of us and runs aay yelling "Leedle Leedle Leedle." I say "Hmm. That was strange.My stomach hurts." Wilson says "Here" He gives me a honey poultice. I say " What's thi- "I KNOW YOU GOT SOMETHIN'!" Krampus yells that as he nails me in the face with his hoof things.I yell"THAT'S IT!" And I start to grow super tall and grow fangs and claws.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Was that one good?Here is the next one's hintChapter 8 : What's wrong with me!? Edited by Bilfy
:D I put 5

Chapter 8: What's wrong with me!?

I scream " Gahhh!!!"Wendy says "What's Happening!?" I say "I don't know!" Maxwell Pops up behind the bushes and watches.Wilson looks up and yells "There is no science anymore!". I say "Who cares about that!? Krampus you are going down!!!!!!I low fire out of my mouth and disentigrate Krampus. I laugh"Muahahahahahahah!". Then I fall down in regular form and say "What's wrong with me!?" Maxwell comes out of the bushes slowly clapping and he says "Bravo." I say "Huh?" Maxwell says" I didn't know That was your skill." I say " I still don't know what you mean." Maxwell disappears.Wendy runs up "What was all that about?" I say "I-I- I Don't-:

And I faint.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like it?

Here is the next chapter's hint.

Chapter 9: Burn!!!!!