Sign in to follow this  
ARo_O

Unable to COOK!!!

ARo_O    10

Hey there not sure if its my internet connection because im playing on my laptop but i always get a lag when the game is saving and sometimes i am unable to cook any food :( Now this has happen to me on separate games of Don't Starve but it fixes itself right after i exit and relaunch the game...doesn't happen often but when it does it annoys :-|

conghal    10

This seems to happen to me whenever I have to re-light a fire pit, same with you? I haven't tried exiting and relaunching yet.

conghal    10

It does seem like the fire can cook things normally again after I exit to the main menu and then continue. Arrived, relit fire, couldn't cook food; quit and continued, fire was still going as it had been but this time 'cook' showed up as it ought to when I had meat held over the fire.

Excess    53

Have you tried moving around and then going back to the action you wanted to perform? It happened to me a couple of times with several tasks than suddenly become unavailable, but I move a bit and try again and problem solved.

Same thing happens to me: The fire goes out eventually, after which I can relight it with a torch. At this point, I can no longer cook meat on the fire.However, the problem does get fixed after exiting and relaunching.Also, after re-lighting the fire-pit and putting on some fuel, it never goes out, I think this might be a bug?

Edited by mustachefeeling
Add more details

Sign in to follow this