Spelunkers101's Rp Thread

Spelunker101

This is my Roleplaying Thread hope you enjoy!.You need a character application to be in the Roleplay so here it is!Name: Gender: Race: Appearance: Backstory:Personality:Powers and Weaknesses:The Story is the Don't Starve Origin video.Applicants:Kate is [MENTION=22819]Ellebelly24[/MENTION]Alexander is [MENTION=66226]Spelunker101[/MENTION] Self Promotion!Shelby is [MENTION=65353]Blewcheese[/MENTION]2-3 more applicants till we start the RP

Edited by Spelunker101

Name:AlexanderGender:MaleRace:HumanAppearance:Brown hair,Brown Beard,Personality:Strong Hearted But easily freaked outPowers And Weaknesses:Brings a Hatchet with him,Can set things on fire when very anxious/and/or dieingBackstory:A scientist who had problems with creating a cure to all aliments heard a voice on the radio telling him to build a portal to a new world where all aliments were cured,He followed the instructions carefully and built the Maxwell's Door he was immediately Dragged into the lands of Don't starve by maxwell's dark hands.

Name: KateGender: FemaleRace: SirenAppearance: water hair in a ponytail, pearl white scales, black pearl armor and tiaraBackstory: do I really need one? You know this character well enough, don't you?Personality: leader, hardcore, gladiator like, fierce, rude sometimes, Powers: she can use her hair as a hand, control things while singing, and is an amazing fighterWeaknesses, when a friend needs help, she goes out of her way to help themExtras: she has a pet baby dragon named Furry.

Name: KateGender: FemaleRace: SirenAppearance: water hair in a ponytail, pearl white scales, black pearl armor and tiaraBackstory: do I really need one? You know this character well enough, don't you?Personality: leader, hardcore, gladiator like, fierce, rude sometimes, Powers: she can use her hair as a hand, control things while singing, and is an amazing fighterWeaknesses, when a friend needs help, she goes out of her way to help themExtras: she has a pet baby dragon named Furry.

Welcome Elle,I have been expecting you :p Accepted!

Name: ShelbyGender: maleRace: SnailAppearance: white shell, orange body, wears glassesBackstory: read this: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?24756-Maxwell-s-origin&p=252900#post252900. Shelby is really William Carter's brother. He was originally named Maxwell but William used that name for his schemes. Maxwell(Shelby) returned to William carter (now maxwell) and was cursed to the form of a snail, because William Carter (Maxwell) didnt want to kill his brother.Personality: Very kind and tries to help, sometimes impatient.Powers: knows pretty much everything and can use 2 shadow hands.Weaknesses: physical abilities are lacking and is very fragile and slow moving.I understand that my backstory is a bit confusing and I will try to clear things up as much as I can.

Name: ShelbyGender: maleRace: SnailAppearance: white shell, orange body, wears glassesBackstory: read this: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?24756-Maxwell-s-origin&p=252900#post252900. Shelby is really William Carter's brother. He was originally named Maxwell but William used that name for his schemes. Maxwell(Shelby) returned to William carter (now maxwell) and was cursed to the form of a snail, because William Carter (Maxwell) didnt want to kill his brother.Personality: Very kind and tries to help, sometimes impatient.Powers: knows pretty much everything and can use 2 shadow hands.Weaknesses: physical abilities are lacking and is very fragile and slow moving.I understand that my backstory is a bit confusing and I will try to clear things up as much as I can.

Accepted

name:diegorace:humangender:maleappearance:mysterious, always wear some clothes with his head hidedbackstory:he not wants to talk over itpersonality:not talking muchpowers:have the skills of an assassin(climbs good, kills fast(BEHIND YOU!and overthinks, not trust anyone and would know if you want to kill him when he went his back to you(its instinct)weakness:none(is this needed), he is going alone

Edited by Rabbitfist

name:diegorace:humangender:maleappearance:mysterious, always wear some clothes with his head hidedbackstory:he not wants to talk over itpersonality:not talking muchpowers:have the skills of an assassin(climbs good, kills fast(BEHIND YOU!and overthinks, not trust anyone and would know if you want to kill him when he went his back to you(its instinct)weakness:none(is this needed), he is going alone

Accepted now one more person got any ideas who maybe would join in?