zomnat's rolplay

zomnat

zomnat: i wanna roleplay c'mon!!!alright! jeezz. look it aint a big fancy privilage but anyone that want to roleplay is welcome.zomnat: come on hurry up!fine: le startthe grave yard, in the DS world, the graveyard is full of worthless trinckets and ghosts, but sometimes, the yard of dead souls surprises you." ahhh here we are!" said wilson, as he dug his hand into the now dug up grave. "wait a minute" he said, before his hand emerged, clutching a robot. " oh darn not another one" he sadly huffed. as he lifted it up, he felt a slight tug on the leg."what in the world?" he asked, before another hand burst out and grabbed his foot. " LET GO!, HE'S MY TOY!" a head suddenly burst out of the dark grave" AAAH! what in the world?!?!" wilson yelled as he scrambled back, away from the being that had just climbed out of the grave. what is that thing? he thought. the strange monster walked over and stood over the now terrified scientist."GIVE. HIM. BACK" the monster said, puting out his hand. "what? what do you want? gold?" exclaimed wilson. "no. the robot" "what this? take it!" wilson yelled as he threw the robot back to the grave, hopeing that the monster would get distracted long enough to escape.it worked. no sooner had he thrown it, the beast had run away. run, wilson thought as he ran and leaped into a berry bush. "wait a minute" he patted his pockets and shirt, looking for something. "oh no!" he quickly peaked out from his hiding spot. there it is, he thought, looking at an amulet he had dropped" i need that amulet" he whispered. he looked at the monster, who was now digging in his grave trying to find something. wilson sneaked out of his hiding place, being careful not to make a noise. and a gobbler appeared. the beast stood up, as wilson ran like he had never ran before, back to the bush. he once again peeped over the top of the bush, as the gobbler laid dead, and the monster had spotted the amulet."oooooh pretty!" he said, stuffing it in his newly found backpack, and he ran off into the forest. "oh bollouksthats the start....zomnat: the formatwilson: of speech will bezomnat:like this anyone wanna join give me details of your character

Yo i will!Name: NoxRace: Knight (just look at my profilee pic)Appearence: Look at my picGender: Male

YES! SOMEONE acctually noticed. this fill my heart withzomnat: nightmare fuel?uh huh. accepted

"May this princess and her pet join?"Name: KateRace: SirenAbilities: can control people with singing, summon merms out of nowhere, her scales are armor, can swim very fast, can control water (her hair/ponytail is water), and has a pet dragon named Furry.Appearance: pearl white scales, pretty girl, black pearl tiara, water ponytail, black pearl armor.

Me too!Name: ShelbyRace: SnailGender: MaleStory: Used to be an elder of the SSS (secret snail society) which assisted anyone trapped in maxwell's world. As an elder he used his immense knowledge. The SSS thrived until it was destroyed by maxwell because he found out what they were doing. One of, if not the, last survivors.Abilities: Knows almost everything and his shell is pretty much invincible.Appearance: White shell and orange body, wears glasses, cant see well without them

Me too!Name: ShelbyRace: SnailGender: MaleStory: Used to be an elder of the SSS (secret snail society) which assisted anyone trapped in maxwell's world. As an elder he used his immense knowledge. The SSS thrived until it was destroyed by maxwell because he found out what they were doing. One of, if not the, last survivors.Abilities: Knows almost everything and his shell is pretty much invincible.Appearance: White shell and orange body, wears glasses, cant see well without them

devil: thats the biggist load of (slap) ow!your in

name: genevieverace: mermaid/sirenstory: was chased by sharks found a door went throgh it woke up on the islandabilatys:canswim very fast ,can cotoll pepole with singing,can use magic,can manipulate and create anything in liqwid formpet:mini pigother:is princess of mermaid and closely related two sirens that are roal

name: genevieve

race: mermaid/siren

story: was chased by sharks found a door went throgh it woke up on the island

abilatys:canswim very fast ,can cotoll pepole with singing,can use magic,can manipulate and create anything in liqwid form

pet:mini pig

other:is princess of mermaid and closely related two sirens that are roal

- - - Updated - - -

can i have two

hmmmmmm whadda ya think zomnat?

zomnat: the more the merrier

"May this princess and her pet join?"Name: KateRace: SirenAbilities: can control people with singing, summon merms out of nowhere, her scales are armor, can swim very fast, can control water (her hair/ponytail is water), and has a pet dragon named Furry.Appearance: pearl white scales, pretty girl, black pearl tiara, water ponytail, black pearl armor.

zomnat: if the dragon doesnt bite me then come aboard the corpse train