Let's Not Starve (Interest/App/OOC Discussion Thread)

Aleyck

I am going to be starting my own Don't Starve roleplay, with some rules. If I come across as a bit up-tight, it's because I have much experience in orderly roleplay. With that said, this is my thread introducing the rules that I will be using in the roleplay:

1. Please wait your turn to post. This isn't a hard thing to do, and sometimes people can't be here all the time. It's always frustrating to see a couple of people advance the plot somehow without everyone else.

2. I am going to be a bit tight on applications. If they're too 'out there', such as shadow creature shape-shifting monsters that can turn into shadowy Treeguards (I've seen this before...), they will not be accepted.

3. There will be a limited amount of applicants for the sake of order; 4 seems like it would be a good number to me, so only 4 people other than me will be accepted.

4. God-Modding. Do I even have to talk about this? It's pretty obvious that it's no good making yourself totally unbeatable in a situation where odds are not in your favor. Say 'Maggots' at the end of your app.

5. I find a very good format to post in happens to be 3rd person, story style. Script-style is okay by me, but that is just what I'd prefer to see. It's less confusing.

6. Try to make your posts as lengthy as possible without being all padded down. It's nice to know as much info as possible in order to have a nice, full roleplay.

7. I'm sure there's some other stuff I am forgetting, but generally if I don't like what I am seeing from you, you probably shouldn't be doing it.

Please read these and follow all of them if you are interested.

With the rules out of the way, here's the app.

Name:

Race:

Backstory:

Appearance:

Personality:

Abilities:

Additional Info:

Name: Warren

Race: Pig

Backstory: Warren is native to the Don't Starve universe. He moved out of the Pig Village to live by himself. He has learned to be not as greedy as the Pig King and the rest of pig society by working for himself and helping anyone who needs it.

Appearance: Wears a pair of khakai shorts, and straw hat.

Personality: Warren is simple, but amiable. He helps those in need.

Abilities: Warren has a very tough hide, being a pig, and food is all he needs to be healthy again if injured.

Additional Info: The dark does not scare him. He speaks only slightly more intelligently than other pigs.

Accepted Characters: Warren, Striker Storm, I.S.A.C, Shelby, Griff

Edited by Aleyck
MAGGOTS

Name: KateRace: SirenStory: princess of the sirens was taken away by Maxwell, where she is now unable to get off of the island, unless she takes Maxwells throneAbilities: can control people with singing, summon merms out of nowhere, her scales are armor, can swim very fast, can control water (her hair/ponytail is water)Additional Info: has a pet dragon named Furry.Appearance: water ponytail, little pearl tiara, white pearl scales, black pearl armor, and clamshell dagger, very beautiful

Name: I.S.A.C (Intelligent Super Advanced Computer) Race: Machine Backstory: It's history files contain nothing of his past, only a picture of a tree and a Text file containing all the hotkeys and manual commands for all instances. Appearance: A gold trimmed metallic cube head, with large interface monitor. A same colored torso, with smaller monitor with command prompt for manual convenience. 2 arms, one with a multi-purpose hand, and the other one with a drill. His waist region, he/it has interchangeable legs, on will. It can roll around slowly on a tri-set of wheels, or walk a load faster with treading tracks like a tank, or if it decides to move at a decent pace, it has animatronic walking legs. (All same style as the other parts) Personality: With the development of AI technology, he is almost 80% human. Still acting like a robot, he tries his best to show empathy for other intelligent life forms. Abilities: Has a interchangeable hand, can change between a drill, a hand, a blade, or a large 2 clawed clamp. Uses food for a crude, workable energy source, along with weak solar cells. Additional Info: Allergic to paradoxes, large information dumps, and the loss of it's prized clamp hand. Doesn't have internet access.TallBird.

Name: Cantanal ( How do i come up with these names?)Race: Unknown! ( a Human but not very Human)Appearence: Looks like a human with short Blond hair and a Red Sword in a scabbard in his back.Gender: MalePersonality: Mysterious, doesnt like to show that he is not human. Nice. Power can corrupt him.Abilities: (pro: Can Look into Memories of other people and erase them if he pleases, )(Con: though this makes him very tired.)(pro: can take the form of a rabbit,)( Con: but only for about and hour. )(Con: this has a 30 minute recharge.)( Pro: is a very good swordfighter. )(Pro: High Health and Hunger. ) Con: Has Low Sanity.Backstory: He doesnt remember much of his past. only that he has to kill Maxwell.Additional Info: Pet is Chester. Hates Spiders. does not like Ghosts. He loves his Red Sword and will not part with it.

Name: I.S.A.C (Intelligent Super Advanced Computer) Race: Machine Backstory: It's history files contain nothing of his past, only a picture of a tree and a Text file containing all the hotkeys and manual commands for all instances. Appearance: A gold trimmed metallic cube head, with large interface monitor. A same colored torso, with smaller monitor with command prompt for manual convenience. 2 arms, one with a multi-purpose hand, and the other one with a drill. His waist region, he/it has interchangeable legs, on will. It can roll around slowly on a tri-set of wheels, or walk a load faster with treading tracks like a tank, or if it decides to move at a decent pace, it has animatronic walking legs. (All same style as the other parts) Personality: With the development of AI technology, he is almost 80% human. Still acting like a robot, he tries his best to show empathy for other intelligent life forms. Abilities: Has a interchangeable hand, can change between a drill, a hand, a blade, or a large 2 clawed clamp. Uses food for a crude, workable energy source, along with weak solar cells. Additional Info: Allergic to paradoxes, large information dumps, and the loss of it's prized clamp hand. Doesn't have internet access.TallBird.

You can be hurt by water.

name:genevieve race:siren mageaperance:long flowing blond hair ragged silky blue dress in human form in siren form same hair with a blue starfish in hair with a blue mermaid tailbackstory: is siren princesses sister bsicly the same thing happend to herpersonality:nice,pritty,hopefull,and outgoingabiltys:can use all magic,swims very fast ,and can controll pepole with singinginfo:has pet pig

name:genevieve race:siren mageaperance:long flowing blond hair ragged silky blue dress in human form in siren form same hair with a blue starfish in hair with a blue mermaid tailbackstory: is siren princesses sister bsicly the same thing happend to herpersonality:nice,pritty,hopefull,and outgoingabiltys:can use all magic,swims very fast ,and can controll pepole with singinginfo:has pet pig

Denied.

Oh, I forgot to add Tallbird at the end. But I don't see any other faults in mine!

Mind control is not acceptable, neither is pet dragons, your backstory is... eugh.... I can keep going with this...

Name: ShelbyRace: SnailGender: MaleStory: Used to be an elder of the SSS (secret snail society) which assisted anyone trapped in maxwell's world. As an elder he used his immense knowledge. The SSS thrived until it was destroyed by maxwell because he found out what they were doing. One of, if not the, last survivors.Abilities: Knows almost everything and his shell is pretty much invincible.Appearance: White shell and orange body, wears glasses, cant see well without themTallbird

Name: Striker StormRace: HumanBackstory: A meteorologist that likes active weather and dislikes spiders. Believes in rainicorns when off of his medication. Striker does not know how he ended up in this strange world, all he knows is that he has to get back home. His curiosity, and lack of medication led him into a forest and caused him to pass out, ending up in the strange world he is in now.Appearance: Wears a helmet, with a button-up coatPersonality: A bit nutty with a good knowledge of weather, and meteorological events. He also has many theories on why rainicorns would exist (which they don't)Abilities: He can gain sanity when a thunderstorm is happening, because of his pure scientific fascination for weather! Loses greater sanity around spiders, he is arachnophobic. Additional Info: He does some crazy things when he, well... Goes crazy. Mostly preaches on about how wonderful the shadow filled world is. Nobody understands him.[Tallbird]

Name: Striker StormRace: HumanBackstory: A meteorologist that likes active weather and dislikes spiders. Believes in rainicorns when off of his medication. Striker does not know how he ended up in this strange world, all he knows is that he has to get back home. His curiosity, and lack of medication led him into a forest and caused him to pass out, ending up in the strange world he is in now.Appearance: Wears a helmet, with a button-up coatPersonality: A bit nutty with a good knowledge of weather, and meteorological events. He also has many theories on why rainicorns would exist (which they don't)Abilities: He can gain sanity when a thunderstorm is happening, because of his pure scientific fascination for weather! Loses greater sanity around spiders, he is arachnophobic. Additional Info: He does some crazy things when he, well... Goes crazy. Mostly preaches on about how wonderful the shadow filled world is. Nobody understands him.[Tallbird]

Nice adventure time profile:D

name: princess leiarace: argonean or lizardbackstory:she was fihting orcs in skyrim found a door and went throgh itappearance:a girly pink lizardpersonality:is a nice lizard wizard that is hotabilatys : magicpet:uthgurdps the pet is my infotall bird