Sign in to follow this  
Jomber

Roleplay? Redux: Roleplay Thread [FULL]

Recommended Posts

Jomber    25

This is a second thread for the Roleplay? Redux. If you want to join then you missed your chance. No more characters are being accepted. From here on out the roleplay shall commence!


Current Characters
-------------------
Shelby ~ Blewcheese http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?24483-Roleplay-Redux

Newnokoma ~ immichael2413 http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?24483-Roleplay-Redux

Emperor Melon (Monty) ~ Bilfy http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?24483-Roleplay-Redux/page2

Samuel Bolesław ~ vingw http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?24483-Roleplay-Redux/page2

Cat ~ WhispNcat http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?24483-Roleplay-Redux/page3

Opal ~ Ellebelly24 http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?24483-Roleplay-Redux/page5

Wilf Hezin ~ Jomber http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?24483-Roleplay-Redux/page8

Samuel S. ~ TeoSS69 http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?24483-Roleplay-Redux/page8

Alexander ~ Spelunker101 http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?24483-Roleplay-Redux/page8

??? CHARACTER PENDING ~ TheEndIsNigh

Edited by Jomber

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TeoSS69    2,204

*Sam had been walking all day, trying to keep his head together. He had lost everyone of them. Every single one of his research team was now dead. He felt guilty for not being able to save them. He hated that he was powerless. Oh, but what would worrying about that bring now?*-Man up Sam, they're gone now and you can't change a thing. Focus on keeping your head on your shoulders.At east i'm not empty handed-*Sad had a backpack with him filled with carrots and berries along with a pickaxe and a first-aid kit*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellebelly24    187

"I-I don't know? I can't see very well. I've been following your footsteps. Please don't leave me! I can't see! Can you find me please?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TeoSS69    2,204

*Sam turns around*

Ahhh, where did you come from? What do you mean you can't see? What happened?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellebelly24    187

"I don't know where I came from. I'm blind. I can kinda see shapes, but I can barely see anything. I've been blind almost all my life, and a sorcerer gave me a little bit of vision, but he gave me magic too! I'm a witch you see." *pulls out an opal colored wand*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TeoSS69    2,204

*Stares in disbelief*

Sorcerer?Witch? Uhhh...sure kid.

-Imagination or is she just crazy?

I'm sorry about your eyes. Here...

*grabs her hand*

I'll help you navigate. My name is Samuel. Please call me Sam. And you are?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TeoSS69    2,204

Opalescence? Thats....unique really. Where are you from? Never heard of a name like that.

I googled it once and turns out Samuel means "Name of God". Ironic, me being an atheist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellebelly24    187

"Oh, um... Well, I'm not sure where I'm from, but I know my house burned down. And yes, Samuel does mean "Name of God". I'm a catholic, so I should know that." *looks away from Sam* "but you probably think I'm crazy for saying I'm a witch..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TeoSS69    2,204
Hah, no kid you can be whatever you want. When i was your age i dreamed i was a superhero. I miss those days...Anyway you mentioned a fire? Is that when you lost your sight? And uh, how did you get here? Are you a native? Then there must be others/ We should find them and radio for a rescue team for me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellebelly24    187

Hah, no kid you can be whatever you want. When i was your age i dreamed i was a superhero. I miss those days...Anyway you mentioned a fire? Is that when you lost your sight? And uh, how did you get here? Are you a native? Then there must be others/ We should find them and radio for a rescue team for me!

"I'm not joking! I'm a witch! See!" *turns a tree stump into a patch of roses* "See? And, no I didn't go blind in the fire, I was blind since I was one, or that's what my mom said. Also, I don't know how I got here! Like I said, I can't really see anything!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TeoSS69    2,204

HOLY S***!! How did you do that? This can't be real...

*Notices the stone on the wand*

Wait a second, let me take a look at your wand.

*Looks at the gem closely*

Bingo! This must be what we were sent here for. There must be more of this gem around here in some caves.

<Yay! I tied your wand to my story!>

This thing can do A LOT more things than we originally thought. Smart displays my a**. This can be the discovery of the century. The greastes discovry ever i might say.

So the monsters that ate my friends, were a result of magic not strange mutations.

We should try and find other people. You might not be the only that got here by...magic.

*Grabs Opal by her waist and lets her sit on his shoulders*

Here, i'll walk for us both. If anything dangerous appears you hit it in the head with your wand, okay?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and sorry for the language kid, i left my self slip a moment there...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TeoSS69    2,204

Heh, right "yay".

*Strokes his beard*

Let's do this then

-Let's hope we fare better than the guys...-

*Starts walking, follwoing a dirt road*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jomber    25

OOC: I have no idea what biome you are in so I'm going to guess Forest...

Wilf was moving through the trees, mind adrift, the last thing he expected to hear was voices... not his imagination but real voices. He moved quietly around behind a tree and took a peek. Sure enough, two figures standing side by side walking along. He was sure they weren't real, he wasn't that loopy... was he?

"What to do..."

He could follow silently behind, or he could transform himself into a windup car and roll along towards them... either way a risk was going to be taken.

He decided to follow for now... if they came across an area he couldn't hide or they spot him, he would assume the form of a windup car.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellebelly24    187

-I'm kinda scared. I've never met this guy before, but he seems to not wanna die, so I'll conjure up a force field-*a beautiful see through force field appears*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellebelly24    187

"Huh?" *turns around and tries to see if somebody's behind them but doesn't see anything. She whispers to Sam*"I think someone's following us, I heard footsteps."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TeoSS69    2,204

<We might have ended up on a forest doesn't matter>

So kid, tell me about this magic...Can it freeze time so i can sleep longer on mondays?

*Scans the surroundings as he listens*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GreenWyvern    1,874

*Bolesław, on the other hand, is recovering from his crash. His plane flew down, and crashed about a mile away, while Bolesław is left by himself in some plains. All he has is a pocket knife and a backpack [bolesław cut the parachute out of it's pack]. *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellebelly24    187

<We might have ended up on a forest doesn't matter>

So kid, tell me about this magic...Can it freeze time so i can sleep longer on mondays?

*Scans the surroundings as he listens*

"No, but Sam, I'm pretty sure somebody's following us!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jomber    25

Well not necessarily footsteps but still a sound... Either way, if Wilf kept this up he'd be in pretty hot water. This was going to be a risky move... but he had to try. He transformed into a small windup car and moved out into open sight to the two, stopping a fair distance away from them.

*Please don't destroy the random car.* He thought to himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TeoSS69    2,204

"No, but Sam, I'm pretty sure somebody's following us!"

I noticed kid, hush. Don't let him notice we noticed. Keep doing random chatter...

Rainbow's you say? That's amazing, and useful...maybe. Tell me more

*Takes out the pickaxe, and walks towards a big tree*

-Come and get me f***er-

- - - Updated - - -

*Suddenly a crank noise is heard*

What? A toy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ellebelly24    187

"Awww a toy car!" *picks up the car* "this looks just like the one my brother gave me, I think. I'm not sure, I only see an outline of this car."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this