Roleplay? Redux: Roleplay Thread [FULL]

Jomber

Wilf reads the second note, "'Don't trust the bunny...?' Alright I don't know who this is, but hes helping someone he doesn't trust and yet is so paranoid he can't trust a bunny!? Who is this person anyways?"

Wilf reads the third note to Opal, "I don't believe any of this nonsense. If hes so worried about us why doesn't he just come here and say so? And I doubt the bunny ate his toe..."

"Hm... no one else is around, should I try finding who this person is?"

OOC: I'm going to pretend Wilf was writing in brail the entire time since that would leave a huge plothole...

Wilf wrote again, "It's near Dusk. Running without a source of light would be suicidal. Come on, I'll protect you... just... don't run when I do."

Wilf prepped himself to change into his natural form, but held out for a little longer in case something else happened. (As in he hasn't changed yet.)

OOC: Sorry vingw. I was trying earlier to get Opal to talk to you but she apparently couldn't see anybody. Sam is out and about somewhere after killing a Treeguard who followed us to the plane. Wilf and Opal are sitting by the burning wreckage and everyone else is kind of tormenting Opal. I assume your character is nearby.

[someone, please catch me up on what happened.. my character doesn't even know that the people he just met are stranded here]

OCC:the short story is micheal became a robo rabbit and hopped on elle's lap and i hoped into a bush and was throwing bones out of it(Jomber pretty muched finished it up

Wilf wrote again, "It's near Dusk. Running without a source of light would be suicidal. Come on, I'll protect you... just... don't run when I do."

Wilf prepped himself to change into his natural form, but held out for a little longer in case something else happened. (As in he hasn't changed yet.)

OOC: Sorry vingw. I was trying earlier to get Opal to talk to you but she apparently couldn't see anybody. Sam is out and about somewhere after killing a Treeguard who followed us to the plane. Wilf and Opal are sitting by the burning wreckage and everyone else is kind of tormenting Opal. I assume your character is nearby.

[Can I just drop out if nobody will explain this more seriously? Everything got confusing after I was completely ignored, and Teo went from talkign to me to... I have no idea... then Spelunker came out and... I have no idea... and... I... I have no idea...]

OOC: I guess you can... but sorry for ignoring you. OK, from the top. Teo was talking to you and then he went offline. OK, so your both at the crashsite right? Wilf and Opal are too. For some reason Opal didn't see you and I have no idea why other than her blindness but I tried mentioning to her to go talk to you, but that was ignored. After that... Spelunker has been doing stuff that I don't even understand and theres a bunny... apparently...

"Too late now. There's the crazy coo coo bird."

OOC: I guess you can... but sorry for ignoring you. OK, from the top. Teo was talking to you and then he went offline. OK, so your both at the crashsite right? Wilf and Opal are too. For some reason Opal didn't see you and I have no idea why other than her blindness but I tried mentioning to her to go talk to you, but that was ignored. After that... Spelunker has been doing stuff that I don't even understand and theres a bunny... apparently...

(Yeah, that happened. Sorry [MENTION=1981]vingw[/MENTION] !

"Too late now. There's the crazy coo coo bird."

OCC:I kinda was scavenging in the bush for valuables...