Roleplay? Redux: Roleplay Thread [FULL]

Jomber

OOC: Then just edit your preexisting post.EDIT: Sidenote, is anyone still hanging around? There's still two active players at the plane (I think) and I can't really do much in my situation.

I was in the middle of talking, and then Teo went and... I have no idea...

OOC: Yeah sorry was walking the dog. I thought the thread had quieted down but another spike has appeared. vingw Me and ellie are still at the plane.

"If no one is around I could change back into my natural state if danger arises, or change into a weapon."

OOC: [MENTION=22819]Ellebelly24[/MENTION] you there? Sorry for not responding immeadiatly, but there's like 2 others trying to get your attention. [MENTION=1981]vingw[/MENTION], if you're at the plane, you too.

Wilf writes in himself again, "Better than an empty stomach, but if you think it's a sign then not much I can do really."

He hears something peculiar... like something hard hitting the ground, "Did you hear that?" He pauses, "Why not say hello?" Another pause, "Did whatever it was just throw precious meat? We're not wild animals you know."

Wilf reads the paper, "'I don't trust you...' considering he keeps throwing food at us I don't really know what he will gain from this. It doesn't seem rational to throw food at something you don't trust."