Roleplay? Redux: Roleplay Thread [FULL]

Jomber

< Oh, sorry then :( >

*They keep running out of the forest into a big savanna*

-Damned thing is still after us. Wait a minute...is that smoke? Smoke = Fire. We might just live to strive another day.-

Hey kid, i see a fire. We can use it to keep safe from the night monster. Let's just hope we don't find anything worse.

Edited by TeoSS69

Wilf could still percieve his environment to a certain degree, he was a bit curious on who the third person they stumbled across was.

"Maybe... I'd rather not do anything too spectacular until you tell everyone so that they don't try to destroy me... here, I'll transform into a gramophone for the time being. I hope you can tell them soon, being an object isn't the most comfortable experience."

OOC: I'd say that strange circumstances would prevent communication outside of the area... Strange being Maxwellian trickery.

[seems a little to... overpowered, to spawn anything like that]

OOC: I kinda have to agree, like put some kind of limitation on it. Otherwise resource hunts in the future may become pointless.Wilf was split between trying to help and keeping himself a secret... and even if he did help what could he do? No one here was on the brink of insanity. He could barely throw a punch due to that. What about turning into an object?The gramophone made a loud noise then jumped up an inch, turned into a Dark Sword then fell to the ground.

*Sees the sword on the ground*

Kid did you just do that? Awesome!

*Grabs the sword*

-whoa it's really light. All right, time to man up-

Bring it on Optimus Pine!

*Charges towards the tree, but get's b**** slapped by the thing instead and is sent flying*

Guys, it hurts. We should try some ranged stuff..

-Did i just do that? No, maybe the thing's alive...Oh screw it-

*Throws boomerang at treeguard's foot, which causes the monster to trip and fall on the burning plane*

F*** yeah! Sam 1 : 0 Nature!!

*Gets hit by the boomerang*

Ouch! Oops...

Holy cow he could throw, the experience of being smacked into a tree and then smacked back into Samuel all the while spinning in a circle made his vision spin and give him motion sickness. Worse than any roller coaster he had been through. He reverted back into a book upon landing on the ground, hoping he would link two and two together and ask Opal about him.OOC: Just a request, sorry if it sounded like complaining.EDIT: OOC: A treeguard followed us to the plane, I think Spelunker is... also at the plane? He said he heard voices so I am assuming so.