Roleplay? Redux

Jomber

Alright, your the last of the people I'm going to put in line. Anyone else will have a slim chance of getting in unless a freak storm happened and none of the original cast shows up.

freak storm? I dont see how that could ever POSSIBLY happen! hehehehe...

Alright then. Happy trails then. REDUNDANCY... I hate that habit.(I counted, we have 6 in line. 2 of us are already in. I know Teo is coming in the morning. So that leaves 9 total so far. It MIGHT work...)

Edited by Jomber

Yeah everyone who posted so far is in line. I have a feeling not many of the original cast is going to show up... which means 9-10 people total in the end, which I think might be manageable... but I feel like we're going a bit deep.

Yeah everyone who posted so far is in line. I have a feeling not many of the original cast is going to show up... which means 9-10 people total in the end, which I think might be manageable... but I feel like we're going a bit deep.

Bilfy's is 9, its fun, so yes! andd i also want iy to go deep. a long rp is what i like

- - - Updated - - -

(overreaction maybe)

NIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I said deep I meant like jumping off the deep end. I have a feeling that there's going to be some confusion with the amount of characters on the field. I also feel like doing Wilf again since the last RP kinda fell flat halfway through...EDIT: Depends. I think most likely we'll stick to this thread. Also there is one human among us... (character wise) but it looks like we'll have the gathering of the freaks so to speak. I don't really care either way.

Name: OpalRace: WitchLooks: beautiful 13 year old girl, with a torn up gown, light grey eyes, freckles, rosy cheeks, and blond flowy hair.Backstory: as a young girl she went blind, and her father tried to heal her before their house burned down killing her parents and all her brothers. She was raised up in a traveling circus for she didn't know where she was or what she was doing. One man, a new sorcerer, tried to heal her, but she could only faintly see.Personality: sweet gentle kind and shyAdvantages: can hear very well, and can even talk to animals, because could hear what they say.She can cast spells and do tricks.Disadvantages: she cannot see very well, and many make fun of her, and she breaks down very easily.

When I said deep I meant like jumping off the deep end. I have a feeling that there's going to be some confusion with the amount of characters on the field. I also feel like doing Wilf again since the last RP kinda fell flat halfway through...EDIT: Depends. I think most likely we'll stick to this thread. Also there is one human among us... (character wise) but it looks like we'll have the gathering of the freaks so to speak. I don't really care either way.

i dont think many of the people from the last one will come, also one human is good. its like the real dont starve game. but i want someone to be Maxwell for once, i mean, theres never a bad guy, you just most of the time voice him yourself.

Name: OpalRace: WitchLooks: beautiful 13 year old girl, with a torn up gown, light grey eyes, freckles, rosy cheeks, and blond flowy hair.Backstory: as a young girl she went blind, and her father tried to heal her before their house burned down killing her parents and all her brothers. She was raised up in a traveling circus for she didn't know where she was or what she was doing. One man, a new sorcerer, tried to heal her, but she could only faintly see.Personality: sweet gentle kind and shyAdvantages: can hear very well, and can even talk to animals, because could hear what they say.She can cast spells and do tricks.Disadvantages: she cannot see very well, and many make fun of her, and she breaks down very easily.

Oooo... I sense some good synergy with our characters!

yay freaks!