Roleplay? Redux

Jomber

This is a spiritual successor to the Roleplay? thread, where the hope is to bring back the old players and possibly bring in some new. The original band started off with inexperienced roleplayers and that will probably remain the same.

First things first, we're going to invite everyone from the previous roleplay into this one and reserve them a spot. If they don't respond or decline, that spot will be open to someone else. They are... [MENTION=51586]TeoSS69[/MENTION] [MENTION=25886]Lord_Battal[/MENTION] [MENTION=14295]TehWoodenThing[/MENTION] [MENTION=23279]Wimpgang[/MENTION] [MENTION=1981]vingw[/MENTION] [MENTION=54784]Maximum124[/MENTION] [MENTION=52523]TheBunnymen[/MENTION]

I don't know when the reservations will become void, but it could be a couple of days. I will update this if and when a reservation was not taken and an open spot is available.

Now for the character forum. I'm going to hold off on making my own character as I do not know whether or not we're using the same characters or not.

Name:
Appearance:
Backstory: (Events before you were stranded and how you were stranded.)
Personality:
Color of Dialogue Text: (The color you wish your text to be when talking. No repeat colors. First come first served.)
Perks and Quirks: (Mentioned by Blewcheese. Basically powers, advantages, disadvantages, etc.)

No idea if I forgot something, but if you weren't mentioned, you won't be guaranteed to enter.

Edited by Jomber

Name: Shelby

Race: Snail

Appearance: white shell and dark orange-ish body and wears glasses. Average snail sized

Backstory: Former elder of the SSS (secret snail society), but then the society was destroyed after Maxwell found out that they were trying to help his *playthings*. He is one of the last remaining members of the SSS.

Personality: Very shy and timid, tries to secretly help everyone

Color of Dialogue text:dark orange

(I think you forgot these... if not i'm putting mine in anyway)

Advantages: Knows pretty much everything, and his shell is made of a nearly indestructible material.

Disadvantages: is weak, as he is a snail. He also will go very far to acquire new knowledge.

OK, that's probably something to put down into there the Advantages and Disadvantages. But uh... hold your horses there. There's a group of people with reservations. I'll give you the greenlight if one of them declines or if the group thinks we can handle more, but until then your kinda in a limbo state. But your first up if a spot opens up.

OK, that's probably something to put down into there the Advantages and Disadvantages. But uh... hold your horses there. There's a group of people with reservations. I'll give you the greenlight if one of them declines or if the group thinks we can handle more, but until then your kinda in a limbo state. But your first up if a spot opens up.

Ok, I can wait. *Sits patiently*

Name: Shelby

Race: Snail

Appearance: white shell and dark orange-ish body and wears glasses. Average snail sized

Backstory: Former elder of the SSS (secret snail society), but then the society was destroyed after Maxwell found out that they were trying to help his *playthings*. He is one of the last remaining members of the SSS.

Personality: Very shy and timid, tries to secretly help everyone

Color of Dialogue text:dark orange

(I think you forgot these... if not i'm putting mine in anyway)

Advantages: Knows pretty much everything, and his shell is made of a nearly indestructible material.

Disadvantages: is weak, as he is a snail. He also will go very far to acquire new knowledge.

Hey your trying someone new too? cool

Name: Newnokoma

Race: Shadow

Looks: Can change whenever he wants it to.

Backstory: He was once just a shadow from Maxwell's realm. He found a potion that made him able to shapeshift. He was Banished to the first world. there he has roamed, watching many humans..

Personality: Verry happy, for a shadow. is on the Good side due to the fact we was Banished.

Advantages: Able to speak as anything that he shapeshifted into, Shapeshifting, as true form, he has no sanity, no hunger ( How do shadows go insane or get hunger?) Can erase Memories from himself and other people.

Disadvantages: if he shapeshifts into something, he needs to eat and not go insane. cannot attack well as true form. Shapeshifting can make him tired quickly.

Talks in:Medium Blue

Edited by immichael2413

Name: NewnokomaRace: ShadowLooks: Can change whenever he wants it to.Backstory: He was once just a shadow from Maxwell's realm. He found a potion that made him able to shapeshift. He was Banished to the first world. there he has roamed, watching many humans..Personality: Verry happy, for a shadow. is on the Good side due to the fact we was Banished.Advantages: Able to speak as anything that he shapeshifted into, Shapeshifting, as true form, he has no sanity, no hunger ( How do shadows go insane or get hunger?) Can erase Memories from himself and other people. Disadvantages: if he shapeshifts into something, he needs to eat and not go insane. cannot attack well as true form. Shapeshifting can make him tired quickly.

I feel like ive seen that bio somewhere before...

Your second in line now, and your character reminds me a lot like my own from the original Roleplay? post. http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?22124-Roleplay-FULL/page46I think the chances of you two getting in are pretty high. I think even if everyone accepts the invite that we could handle 2 more. Plus, I think some people might not even show up. :\

There is a Very good chance that [MENTION=25886]Lord_Battal[/MENTION] wont do it. i think he stopped rping.

Name: Emperor Melon (Monty)

Race: Water Melon Man

Appearance: Has one of those karate class robes on and looks like my avatar with a crown

Backstory: I was defending my section of the garden from the Carrot People when I fell down a hole and it tuned out to be a portal

Color of Dialogue text: green

Perks and quirks: Can farm really well, Is a vegetarian

Name: Samuel Bolesław

Race: Human

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/s3yWV15.png

Backstory: Samuel was a pilot... was, until his plane acted as a flying lightning rod, and got struck above this stormy island. He barely manages to escape, but after a rough parachute downwards, his plane, and rations, are destroyed. Sounds like a generic "plane crashes on island" plot, but... this story won't end with the differences of civilization and savagery... not when the trees start walking and dark shadowy hands come out of the night trying to extinguish your fires...

Personality: Always wants to explore, but doesn't like to travel by foot.

Color of Dialogue Text

Name: Emperor Melon (Monty)

Race: Water Melon Man

Appearance: Has one of those karate class robes on and looks like my avatar with a crown

Backstory: I was defending my section of the garden from the Carrot People when I fell down a hole and busted my head and fainted. My people assumed I was dead so shipped me off in a coffin to the ocean.

Color of Dialogue text: green

Perks and quirks: Can farm really well, Is a vegetarian, is an insomniac

Welcome back vingw! Bilfy third in line, WhispNcat 4th in line once you make a character... but after that I think we need to stop accepting people. The original cast hasn't even mostly come back yet. So theres 2, plus vingw is 3. I know Teo is going to be there so that's 4 plus me is 5... yeah... this is going to get crowded.

You're third in line. People with reservations get priority. But if spots are open you will be in. For you to get in 3 people either have to not show up or the group will decide to let extra people in. (The original group)

Name: Cat

Race: Kitsune

Appearance: Looks like a human with ocean blue eyes, pale skin, and medium long black hair ad fox ears... wears a long dark brown jacket with a collar

Backstory: Before she ever got stranded in another world cat was in a war with humans. Apparently as she and her kind was winning a powerful human came ending the war by killing off all of her kind but she was able to hide in the shadows. but afte being left alone she wanted to g away to another world but she couldn't and that when that man came and took her.(seems to short for me... sorry if it doesn't say enough)

Personality: nice most of the time but she can be a bit tricky

Color of Dialogue Text: Teal

Perks and Quirks: she can summon a special fire and see and hide well in the dark or at night and can get stronger at night, but she is weaker in the morning.

(sorry it took long)

Alright, your the last of the people I'm going to put in line. Anyone else will have a slim chance of getting in unless a freak storm happened and none of the original cast shows up.