Roleplay

WalrusMan

This is like my 5th Don't Starve Roleplay thread.To join you MUST Fill out the character profile.It looks like this.Name:AgeGender:Race:Special abilities:We will stop accepting people when we get 15 people!Here is the list of people who are in this Role Play: [MENTION=53660]Bilfy[/MENTION] as himself, [MENTION=56004]WhispNcat[/MENTION] as Cat, [MENTION=66313]immichael2413[/MENTION] as Michael, [MENTION=65353]Blewcheese[/MENTION] as NewLeaf, [MENTION=66226]Spelunker101[/MENTION] as Alexander, [MENTION=66189]serlopez98[/MENTION] as WX-77, [MENTION=32891]LordFlame[/MENTION] as Blaze, [MENTION=22819]Ellebelly24[/MENTION] as Luna, [MENTION=59993]LoneMoon[/MENTION] as Willy...

Edited by Bilfy

Name: Cat Age: In human years I will say I am 14 Race: Kitsune Appearance: A black fox with a dark blue flame pattern (you might be able to see) that can stand like a human and can grow more than one tail. Special abilities: fox flames... magic person... also has a human form... Character backstory: the youngest Kitsune out of all the ones he met. living in another world, or use to, he was always hunted down or being an evil curse. Cat was just a nickname humans called him. While he slowly stopped being chased he went back seeing the humans have killed all of his family and friends. (and he/she is genderless, if that is ok.) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I just got lazy and copied this off of another tread I was on :3 and lets try not to make another one since this is the 5th one

Hey Guys!Name: MichaelAge: 27Backstory: When Michael was 12, he had his first eno****er with Maxwell and this Mysterious World ( The DS Universe). 5 years after, he got out, then 10 years later, at 27 he got stuck again in the world, at 29, he found the fountain of youth, and he has stayed 27 for 5 years, now, he gets taken by Maxwell's Captors, the shadows, again!"Gender: MaleAppearence: kind of long, brown hair. Brown eyes, Many scars from the hounds.race: HumanAdvantages: Very Smart, Has Experience, Survival Master, Hits Very Hard, Hardest against Spiders.Disadvantages: Afraid of Ghosts, Hates shadows, Prefers Meat over vegetables, Sanity is much lower then other people,

Name: NewleafAge: 13 in human yearsAppearance: a normal treeguard, fully grownGender: maleRace: treeguardBackstory: the tree king's personal guard and son. Was the only survivor after a fire hound attack.Special abilities: can camouflage as a tree and summon up to five other treeguards.

Also to Add Backstory:He was a man who lived near Wilson the Protaganist During the night of Wilson's disappearance He was suck into the world of Don't Starve By the Dark Shadowly Hands controlled by Maxwell He also wants to murder maxwell

Ok, We are beginning now.

*wakes up after smelling a few humans voice (I'm in my human form)*

"More come already?"

- - - Updated - - -

Also to Add

Backstory:He was a man who lived near Wilson the Protaganist During the night of Wilson's disappearance He was suck into the world of Don't Starve By the Dark Shadowly Hands controlled by Maxwell He also wants to murder maxwell

(that would be a nice idea to find Wilson here)

*turns around smiling*

"huh? Oh! um... I'm just living here for a while if that bothers you."

Hmmmm... Just don't chop any trees

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Tree person!

Oh, you! The trees say you are a good human! That is very rare these days...